I got buyers report on my fiverr Gig

niloybanik6837

Please, Need Help.
What should I do Now! I got one buyer report when I send an offer mistakenly on buyer request.
😢

what will happen after one simple report on my one gig?

Buyer request was : Design a website.
Then: I send offer.

After that. The buyer came to message box and said:

buyer :Are you familiar with coding to integrate cybersource onto a Wix website? If yes, Pls send your best offer, 10$ and 24HRS at most Thanks.

**Me:**Sorry, I am a Web Designer. Not perfect for integrate cybersource onto a Wix website.Sorry sir, We haven’t seen integrate cybersource onto a Wix website. We are familiar with coding but not wix.

Buyer: then I will report you for sendi an offer you can’t do, and your account will be terminated.
😢

what will happened after one simple report

👇 I already answered

If you didn’t brake any rules then you have nothing to worry.

If you broke rules then fiverr will deem punishment

Which can be a warning or a ban depending on a situation.

buyer:Are you familiar with coding to integrate cybersource onto a Wix website? If yes, Pls send your best offer, 10$ and 24HRS at most Thanks.

**Me:**Sorry, I am a Web Designer. Not perfect for integrate cybersource onto a Wix website.Sorry sir, We haven’t seen integrate cybersource onto a Wix website. We are familiar with coding but not wix.

Buyer: then i will report you for sendi an offer you can’t do, and your account will be terminated

😢

buyer:Are you familiar with coding to integrate cybersource onto a Wix website? If yes, Pls send your best offer, 10$ and 24HRS at most Thanks.

Buyer: then i will report you for sendi an offer you can’t do, and your account will be terminated

😢

Then you have nothing to worry.

You didn’t break any rules.

P.S stay away from this kind of abusive buyers.

Archived