Fiverr Community Forum

I got clicks but not orders :(

Hello guys…Hopefully you are doing well…I got many clickes but didn’t get any order.I am not fedup with this but if this happen then there is something which i am not able to catch it now.So,My all respected fiverr friends please guide me on my first gig…What kind of changes should i do or not?
My gig is
https://www.fiverr.com/ritesh2526/give-you-worthy-cpa-marketing-course-2019

I know nothing about what you are offering but i have to say the $100 per day seems a little fishy to me. If you could make $100 a day/$36,500 a year I highly doubt you would be nickel and dime’n it on Fiverr for $5 a gig. Maybe other people feel the same way.

4 Likes

Here are some tips that will be worth the time you spent to read them:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

You are right buddy.Thanks for your precious advice but please tell me bro if i have CPA marketing course still i am earning good with that course.If i will not write $100 or something in a day then why people willl attract or purchase this course.

The $100 per day surely draws them in, but maybe after looking over your gig they decide for themselves it’s too good to be true.

It’s like seeing a clothing store advertising a sale for 10%-80% off, but when you enter the store you notice most of it is marked as 10% off and nearly nothing is 80%. That might make someone change their mind at the end of the day.

1 Like