I got copyright violence notice in my own made gig image??

raseldesigner11

am a level one seller who got this badge in 4 month. I completed most of the order in one gig. There is 32 review in that gig. Yester day I slightly edited my main gig image. When I uploaded it , My gig has been denied. It showed the image is not my work. But reality is this gig image is my own made photoshop work.

I researched in fiverr and found a new seller copied my main gig image and uploaded in his gig. I realized that My gig image was denied automatically from fiverr system. I am very sad now. Why the other seller not denied and I denied with my own work?

I contacted customer support to check the problem manually. Hopefully I will get back the gig. What do you think about this?

may be anyone else copied it and post it before you.
same problem i faced in past.
i wrote a column for a newspaper. and share it to my friends to see and give suggestions.
next day i emailed to the newspapers and after few days i was surprised to see their reaction.
editor was very angry. he said why i sent a column which already posted in any other newspaper.
one person already published my column in other newspaper with his own name
and i was blamed to sent anyone else column

fiverr support will reply me here also

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Customer Support are extremely busy at present and can take up to 10 days to respond.

They will get back to you.

Customer Support are extremely busy at present and can take up to 10 days to respond.

Thank you for let me know this

Archived