Fiverr Community Forum

I got featured after a week of joining Fiverr

I got featured in the children’s illustration category, and I don’t think I’d have made my first couple of clients without it.
I am having trouble, though, trying to move traffic into this other gig, which I’m leaving here also because it might have a broader interest than my children’s book gig.

It’s called I Will Paint A Botanical Pet Portrait Or Animal Character.
And maybe nobody sees it because the title is a disaster, but I’m working on it.
So, check it out if you want to:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/Xl45D

2 Likes

Congratulations! :star_struck: That’s wonderful! I hope that you soon get some boost to the traffic on your other gig, too.

Good luck! :pineapple:

1 Like

Congratulations.
Your illustrations are awesome. :sunny:
Don’t worry. It’s just about time.

I hope I get a chance to get my 1st client while improving a new skill :writing_hand:

1 Like

Thank you.
I checked out your translation gig. Can I give you some feedback?

1 Like

Sure. Why not. Do you find any mistakes?

I’d say your video thumbnail is not engaging or outstanding, but I understand that might be not easy to modify.
Something you can easily improve, thought: your images are not relevant for your gig, they’re hard to read (text is too small, even when viewing on desktop) and one might even struggle to understand what they’re about (one of them looked like a flyer that maybe you translated or proofread, but it wasn’t clear).
I don’t know what successful translators are using in their galleries, but an idea for a relevant image is to just show two short sentences in Indonesian, one has grammar, syntax and spelling mistakes, the other one is properly written.
Or maybe do something with false friends (if there are those in English-Indonesean).
There’s room for improvement in the description and video as well, but I’d say those images are not doing you any good at all.

1 Like

Congratulations @mooncowstudios ! that must be very joyful. I hope you will have better sales in forthcoming days. Good Luck

1 Like

Whoaa, it’s so detailed. Thank you for your feedback. Recently, I’ve just changed the pictures. Never thought it looked so bad. lol

I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my gig. Surely, I’ll try to consider your suggestion.
Have a nice day. :sunny:

1 Like

I just wanted to add that English is not my main language, so I apologize if I lacked tact (especially for an unrequested opinion).
The best of luck in your business.

Congratulations! !!!

1 Like

@mooncowstudios i check your gig what do you mean For personal use only?

1 Like

The buyer can’t resale. Fiverr allows artists to sell the commercial license as an extra.
Maybe I should add that to the FAQ.

1 Like