I got frustrated with this website fiverr.com

ranjeet2000

Improve you description of profile and gig’s

• share you gigs on social site
  • put some best tags in your gigs
  • get online 17+ hours a day
  • use forum and commenting
  • request some unique word to client during buyer request, Impress it from himself
  • spend 10 offer a day if the job is compatible for you.
  • all the mention staff use regularly

never give Up I’m expecting form you that you will RISE one day!

Cheer you!

• request some unique word to client during buyer request, Impress it from himself

Cheer you!

thanks brother but i have try all method

Don’t lose hope. If you are not successful here then try to change all thing that many of you mention above. And try to active on Fiverr form as much as you can.

And try to active on Fiverr form as much as you can.

Being active here on the forum will not make your gigs more successful or bring you more sales. This is just a forum where buyers and seller interact, nothing more.

Being active here on the forum will not make your gigs more successful or bring you more sales. This is just a forum where buyers and seller interact, nothing more.

But my dear If you active on this form. then you can get multiple solution and also right information about anything and it’s of course, it’s a good platform for share your problem and you will get your solution instant.

But my dear If you active on this form. then you can get multiple solution and also right information about anything and it’s of course, it’s a good platform for share your problem and you will get your solution instant.

The forum is indeed a great place to get TONS of information, but being “active” here is not really going to help. I believe you need to read through everything first, apply those info to your gigs, THEN come back and maybe ask for more ideas/opinions, and if you feel like it,

chat with others and get to know each other. 🙂

This place isn’t where you get your problems solved instantly I’m afraid.

But my dear If you active on this form…

I am not “your dear”.

He never said that you can make sale here on forum. You just made it up in your own imagination and replied to your imagination.

I am not “your dear”.

it just you, being you

Ok. I am Sorry. I didn’t understand you get me wrong.

What you apologising for??

Stay on forum and apply what you learn them in your gig keep working hard regularly check buyer request and hope for the best.

wish you luck.

• 1 month later...

Cheer you!

Very good and effective advice.

I was in the market since 2017, it has been the last 6 months that I have earned 500+ USD, within a short time, I don’t spend much time on the market. People make $1000+ money here, don’t bother. If you know how to succeed, go and achieve it. If you feel hopeless. Do something else.

Choice is yours, but there is still chances that you are going to make fortune.

Best of luck.

Cheer you!

get online 17+ hours a day

I try to keep my gig online .For this reason, auto refresh is good or bad?

get online 17+ hours a day

I try to keep my gig online .For this reason, auto refresh is good or bad?

If you are online within fiverr you will be seem in active gigs but Auto refresh for The Buyer Request is something like good but Some time it’s make patient Don’t do this I’m giving you suggestion. If you are full time here then Try to spend much time with learning as well as looking Buyer request. Once you got some Order with high rated then You will Rise Smoothly

Be patience!

Cheer you!

If you are online within fiverr you will be seem in active gigs but Auto refresh for The Buyer Request is something like good but Some time it’s make patient Don’t do this I’m giving you suggestion. If you are full time here then Try to spend much time with learning as well as looking Buyer request. Once you got some Order with high rated then You will Rise Smoothly

Be patience!

Cheer you!

Yes, you are right we should not use auto refresh.It is spaming

Archived