I got just 15 orders nearly 2 years . Unsuccessfull freelancer

akibur09

A lot of your gigs are about logo making and I suggest you keep only one logo making gig because if you have a lot of gigs on the same topic, Fiverr considers at as spam and doesn’t keep it at the front. Also, I saw a lot of your content and the good thing about your content was cheap price, but on the other hand, your thumbnails for your gig looked as if they were copied from somewhere else (not saying they where).

A lot of your gigs are about logo making and I suggest you keep only one logo making gig because if you have a lot of gigs on the same topic, Fiverr considers at as spam and doesn’t keep it at the front. Also, I saw a lot of your content and the good thing about your content was cheap price, but on the other hand, your thumbnails for your gig looked as if they were copied from somewhere else (not saying they where).

all gig image my own create logo

You have been trying to be a freelancer for 2 years and you don’t get any jobs?

Have you ever thought that freelancing is not for you?

Not everybody can do everything. That’s just as well. Maybe you look for something else. In an office or on a construction site.

Yes, you can keep as many as you like! It was just a advice I gave that you could remove some! Also, since you’re good at Logo Designing, I assume you draw the logos, so you can make other drawing related gigs as well! If you use some software, I’m sure you can find some other use for that software too!

Yes, you can keep as many as you like! It was just a advice I gave that you could remove some! Also, since you’re good at Logo Designing, I assume you draw the logos, so you can make other drawing related gigs as well! If you use some software, I’m sure you can find some other use for that software too!

thank you for your advice… also one question… can i edit my gig? is this any problem? i saw many people edit there gig also they many order… but some people said if edit gig… then gig rank is down…

There is nothing wrong with editing your gig! I think that’s perfect! I edit my gig almost every week whenever I see that there is something that I should fix! You should watch Fiverr’s Official course on “How to become a successful freelancer?” and make all the changes mentioned there.

There is nothing wrong with editing your gig! I think that’s perfect! I edit my gig almost every week whenever I see that there is something that I should fix! You should watch Fiverr’s Official course on “How to become a successful freelancer?” and make all the changes mentioned there.

thank you so much for your very helpful advice

Guest fibocci

Since everyone has already mentioned that each of your gigs are all similar, I will leave that part out.

You had a 7 month gap between two reviews. Have you tried anything to market your gigs or reach out to your target audience in that timespan? Did you get orders within those months?

Ditch the unlimited revisions. Fiverr takes them literally and that could mean your orders could never get completed. It can also make a lot of buyers distrust you because in most cases they would like it done right the first time, or the first few times.

Working for low prices all the time could mean less growth for you here. Identify the unique points about your gigs and make some in which you can reasonably increase the price. Low prices don’t always attract the right people.

i am trying to stay online 24 hours

Please understand that being online 24 hours a day does not necessarily result in attracting more orders. Most of my orders, arrive when I’m offline and asleep.

All that being online 24 hours a day achieves is false hope and mental and physical exhaustion.

If your gig is well written, with great examples, and you have a genuine skill or talent to offer then people are going to be interested - regardless of whether you are on or offline.

I don’t mean that to be critical, but to encourage you to look again at the basics of what you are offering - something isn’t right.

Put it this way, you’ve been online for approximately 17,500 hours - and secured 15 orders. That’s a hit rate of one order for every 1,160 hours of time invested.

Look at your profile and gigs. You’ll find the clue there.

Archived