I got Level 1 :)

Woot I say!

I’m not sure why it happened (and I’m not entirely convinced it’s not the reverse of the glitch where folks are getting their levels revoked erroneously and automatically), but Ima celebrate anyway!

happy dance :smiley:

Congrats on that! I’d love to be able to level up but I still need to make my first sale lol.

Just need to figure out how I can use my skills to create great gigs.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Congratulations @itsyourthing

A well deserved promotion! Keep up the good work and hit lvl 2! Thats my goal and I’m getting closer. I think Fiverr is on the fritz again with my account because I don’t see my lvl 1 status here on the forums… facepalm

Congrats, I hope one day I’d reach level one too, but business is so slow!

Anyways, good luck!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the congratulations!

Reply to @oliveramays: It’s good to see you came up with some gigs! I especially like the mono/color dash one - very cool. If you don’t mind, I’d be happy to give it a little promotion on my blog, FB & Twitter.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Well thanks. I don’t know how deserving I am, but I sure do prefer dancing to worrying! :wink:

Reply to @footwork: If only there were a way to turn Fiverr Facepalms into a gig - we’d all be Top Sellers!

Reply to @kamrswirls: If you’d like, I could post a link to one of your gigs on my site, FB and Twitter. Just let me know which one. :slight_smile:

Happy Dance!! :slight_smile:

Hi Itsyourthing,

Congratulations…I am so happy for you…great job you did!

Up to the next level… =D>

Reply to @itsyourthing: Hey, that would be wonderful! It’s a skill I picked up quite recently when working on my photography portfolio for my diploma qualifications. I’ll make sure to post a flickr set with a bunch of other images i’ve manipulated with that effect. Depending on the image, it can take anything from a few minutes up to a couple hours to get it looking great.

Reply to @oliveramays: Done. You can see the post here: http://fantasticfiverrfolks.weebly.com/fff-graphics-animation--video.html for the Facebook, you have to find FantasticFiverrFolks, and for Twitter just FantasticFiverr - not allowed to post the links in the forum. :slight_smile:

Reply to @deannabalestra: Sweet!

Reply to @ccca74: Thank you so much!

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thanks :slight_smile: