Fiverr Forum

I Got Level 2 Badge and Now NO ORDERS

Hello every one, i got level 2 badge recently, but now no orders. please advise me how to get orders.
My gig Link https://www.fiverr.com/mark_ard/design-2-minimalist-logo-in-24hrs

3 Likes

The funny thing is that some buyers think Level 1 is better than level 2. :laughing:

But there may some help for you here.

2 Likes

Congratulations for great achievement

1 Like

This is surprised ! Don’t you get Buyer Request ?

Thanks, but sad thing is no orders

Congratulations for the achieve! But you need to marketing yourself like facebook, twitter, Linkedin for a better impression of your gig and profile. When your profile impressions growth I think you get more and more order. Also, you need to send buyer request and remember that you need the best review and need no cancellations. If you preventing those options I think you sell more and more your service. My english is not good. So please kind. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advise

1 Like

You have over 100 reviews, which means you’ve likely earned somewhere between 100-200 orders so far. Respectfully, you already know how to “get orders”. Keep doing what you did to earn those 100-200 orders you’ve already gained. :slight_smile:

Another thing you could do is take the time to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need the services that you offer. If you aren’t gaining the the level of orders that you want through the Fiverr platform alone, then you might be able to gain more orders by connecting directly to your customers elsewhere – wherever they are located.

2 Likes

Most welcome mark_ard1

1 Like

Thank you lot of for your advise

1 Like

I am experiencing the same thing. I got a Level 1 badge recently and I’ve not gotten any orders and my gig rankings are dropping…freakin scared :tired_face:

1 Like