I got LEVEL 2 Seller in 6 months!

studio_king

Well done on getting to Level 2. As for TRS, the obvious, meet the stats required. The not so obvious, being hand picked by Fiverr. There isn’t a huge amount you can do towards that other than working hard with customer service and keeping your gig information relevant and high quality.

Well done on getting to Level 2. As for TRS, the obvious, meet the stats required. The not so obvious, being hand picked by Fiverr. There isn’t a huge amount you can do towards that other than working hard with customer service and keeping your gig information relevant and high quality.

Thank you so much for your information. I hope i can do it ASAP 🙂

is there any requirement to be noticed and hand picked by Fiverr?

Do you feel that doing all these courses on Learn with Fiverr actually help you with sales?

I am honestly asking since if I “have” to listen about things I already know but I will get badge that will boost me on logo section, I could bear my self to do it.

On mar 19 you created topic you are new, so in 2-3 months you reached level 2, amazing!

Do you feel that doing all these courses on Learn with Fiverr actually help you with sales?

I am honestly asking since if I “have” to listen about things I already know but I will get badge that will boost me on logo section, I could bear my self to do it.

On mar 19 you created topic you are new, so in 2-3 months you reached level 2, amazing!

I don’t feel it. I don’t know it is working or not working but I learn something new here. this is right.

I don’t feel it. I don’t know it is working or not working but I learn something new here. this is right.

I have those courses and advanced version available to me for free on other site as instructor so I do not feel like spending money on them, but I am wondering how you managed to get all this from January to today.

Your skills are amazing and your portfolio is great, and I love the form of logo guidelines you are using.

Can you share more details how it all happened, timeline. Did you get orders organic or from BR section? How long did it take to get order? How many orders do you get today, do you still have to use BR or do they come to you?

I have those courses and advanced version available to me for free on other site as instructor so I do not feel like spending money on them, but I am wondering how you managed to get all this from January to today.

Your skills are amazing and your portfolio is great, and I love the form of logo guidelines you are using.

Can you share more details how it all happened, timeline. Did you get orders organic or from BR section? How long did it take to get order? How many orders do you get today, do you still have to use BR or do they come to you?

@marinapomorac

first of all, I have 5 years’ experience in graphic design but I am new in this marketplace. just if look other good profile you can understand what can you do. yes my, all order is organic. just follow other good designers to look at what they are doing. I hope you understand.

@marinapomorac

first of all, I have 5 years’ experience in graphic design but I am new in this marketplace. just if look other good profile you can understand what can you do. yes my, all order is organic. just follow other good designers to look at what they are doing. I hope you understand.

just follow other good designers to look at what they are doing.

I just did, and I checked and I could not find you in the first 20 pages of Fiverr, and while I was searching I found 30 sellers with the same GIG description and thumbnails as you, but they have no sales.

The only difference is that you have courses badges.

You must fall under the “lucky” category.

I wish you all the best sincerely.

just follow other good designers to look at what they are doing.

I just did, and I checked and I could not find you in the first 20 pages of Fiverr, and while I was searching I found 30 sellers with the same GIG description and thumbnails as you, but they have no sales.

The only difference is that you have courses badges.

You must fall under the “lucky” category.

I wish you all the best sincerely.

@marinapomorac

I don’t know but right now my gig is not rank. can you share with me the same gig thumbnails link cuz this all logo is mine? if anyone used this logo I can report his gig.

Archived