Fiverr Community Forum

I got level one, but no oeders

Hi,

I have 8 active gigs now. I have a cancelled order (not new, it cancelled before I get level 01)
About a month ago I got to level 1. Suddenly impressions and everything went high and I got 2-3 orders, but it all suddenly stopped, no more orders, Impressions and everything are low now. I put up these gigs even with freebies and extras and my delivery is fast, I need some help, anyone who has got some experience can also share!

1 Like

If you use the search feature on the Forum landing page and search for “How to get orders.” You will find advice there. :wink:

5 Likes

Reaching level one doesn’t guarantee that you will receive more orders. There is magic button that suddenly moving your gigs to a different position.

5 Likes

Fiverr do not guarantee sell !
Level one seller will be be benefited this way,

• 10 Active Gigs
  • 4 Gig Extras ($5, $10, $20, $40)
  • Send Custom Offers, up to $5,000
  • Earning clearance: 14 days
  • Eligibility to be featured at promotional listings
4 Likes

Social proof (The number of reviews you have) more important than the badge.

4 Likes

you have to wait for new order @studio9plus

1 Like

So, true! :star_struck:

I know TRS sellers who have lost their levels and have dropped way down to level 0 sellers, yet they still get orders and are doing fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

The reviews are like a :medal_military: that says, “This seller has completed many gigs on Fiverr and buyers like their work. :arrow_right: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your help

at first congratulations foe getting your success. and second, you should keep trying.

1 Like