I got level one, but no oeders

studio9plus

Hi,

I have 8 active gigs now. I have a cancelled order (not new, it cancelled before I get level 01)
About a month ago I got to level 1. Suddenly impressions and everything went high and I got 2-3 orders, but it all suddenly stopped, no more orders, Impressions and everything are low now. I put up these gigs even with freebies and extras and my delivery is fast, I need some help, anyone who has got some experience can also share!

If you use the search feature on the Forum landing page and search for “How to get orders.” You will find advice there. 😉

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Social proof (The number of reviews you have) more important than the badge.

Social proof (The number of reviews you have) more important than the badge.

So, true! :star_struck:

I know TRS sellers who have lost their levels and have dropped way down to level 0 sellers, yet they still get orders and are doing fine. 🙂

The reviews are like a :medal_military: that says, “This seller has completed many gigs on Fiverr and buyers like their work. ➡️

Archived