I got messages from two new buyers within one hour but after I replied them back, I didn't get any further messages from them

aayusharma98

Hi people !!
Today I received messages from two buyers and I replied them back regarding their queries and I even explained what I will do related to their requirement. But after doing this, I didn’t receive nay further message from them and now I am anxious as they were big orders for me.
What should I do ??
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Link to my relevant gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/2KY6aL

Thankyou 🙂
HAVE A NICE DAY AND STAY SAFE !!

They could simply be busy with their day. Something could have come up and distracted them. With luck, they’ll be back in a few hours or a few days. If not, you now know that your gig is attractive to buyers and that new potential buyers will come along soon enough. ^-^

Edit: took a quick peek at your gig, and I have to say, it looks pretty good. I would calm down on the highlight in the description, though.

They could simply be busy with their day. Something could have come up and distracted them. With luck, they’ll be back in a few hours or a few days. If not, you now know that your gig is attractive to buyers and that new potential buyers will come along soon enough. ^-^

Edit: took a quick peek at your gig, and I have to say, it looks pretty good. I would calm down on the highlight in the description, though.

Yes, I hope they reply back soon. As you can understand, I am new seller and I am quite anxious towards providing my services. I believe I am one of the most anxious and actively communicating seller as I just keep on updating the buyer at regular intervals.

I would calm down on the highlight in the description, though.

Yeah, either use highlight or bold text. Using both looks messy.

I will suggest that you remove irrelevant images (the data entry one) from the gig.

Thanks for having a look at my gig.

“calm down on the highlight”, does it mean that I have used highlight more than it should be ?

Thanks for having a look at my gig.

“calm down on the highlight”, does it mean that I have used highlight more than it should be ?

Yes, that’s exactly what it means. 🙂

It’s indeed what Adeel Zahid says.

Yes, that’s exactly what it means. 🙂

Thanks a lot for the suggestions @adeelzahid111 and @janebarnaby. I wish to continue interacting with people like you.

I have modified my gig as per your suggestions and it really look better than it was before.

Thankyou so much for being so helpful, this was really a topic worth reading for new sellers like me.

It helped me greatly too. I massively switched up my gigs a few days back, with the help of several sellers and threads like that. It seems to work, although I haven’t got any new orders just yet. Time will have to tell.

It helped me greatly too. I massively switched up my gigs a few days back, with the help of several sellers and threads like that. It seems to work, although I haven’t got any new orders just yet. Time will have to tell.

That’s really amazing how people are being so cooperative and literally putting in there efforts to help others. I greatly appreciate such attitude 😇

• 9 months later...

Archived