I got my 1st order then i encountered a problem

hamza_benel

I think you should remove “Hi, sir the buyer” from start of your gig. It’s not appropriate.
In my opinion, “Why choose the high package” section is not necessary. It will make the buyer think that you will not give your best on basic and standard package.
Also, you just wrote about the 3 packages in the description. Maybe you can add some more details about the gig

This topic will help you to improve your gig

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

I think you should remove “Hi, sir the buyer” from start of your gig. It’s not appropriate.

In my opinion, “Why choose the high package” section is not necessary. It will make the buyer think that you will not give your best on basic and standard package.

Also, you just wrote about the 3 packages in the description. Maybe you can add some more details about the gig

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thank you so much 🙂

Having Sir in the description is pretty sexist and can turn away a ton of female buyers.

You should definitely include some keywords in the descriptions as this will increase the SEO of the gig and therefore will bring more traffic to the gig.

Wish you best of luck!

Having Sir in the description is pretty sexist and can turn away a ton of female buyers.

You should definitely include some keywords in the descriptions as this will increase the SEO of the gig and therefore will bring more traffic to the gig.

Wish you best of luck!

Thank you so much 🙂

Archived