Fiverr Community Forum

I got my first customer today!

Hi everybody! How are you ? I am personally super happy right now. Today I got my very first customer :slight_smile: It really was amazing, we had a 1 hour call, where we talked exclusively in French. She understood everything and she said that in only one hour of speaking french, she already feels more comfortable with the language! This is the link of the gig if someone wants to check it out ^^ https://www.fiverr.com/share/edZWgg

32 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face: I looked at your gig and have to mention you should be careful stating you’ll be communicating with buyers outside of Fiverr, because this violates Fiverr’s policy. You can only communicate within Fiverr itself. So in order not to get a warning or be suspended, I suggest you change that.

But besides that, congratulations again :smiley:

8 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations for your first order on fiver… Wish you bright future on Fiverr :star_struck: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Oh okay, I didn’t know that, thank you so much for the tip :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Aww thank you so much, you’re so sweet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

It would be a great help to your gig if you could upload a small sample of your voice and pronunciation.

4 Likes

Yes you’re right but I’m super shy :sweat_smile: Thank you for the tip though, I will definitely think about it !

1 Like

Congrats, @bssn_brhm!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

I see you followed the advice @ahmwritingco gave you!!! Well done!! :wink:

6 Likes

As long as the call is required for @bssn_brhm 's service (which it is), it’s fine. They just need to make sure the contact details are provided on the order page.

5 Likes

Yes, I did !! I really appreciate all of your help, advices and honesty :slight_smile: You correct people when they’re doing it wrong without being mean or anything and this is what I love about Fiverr. Thank you for everything, really. :pray:t3:

7 Likes

Well done, bssn_brhm! Your gig looks much better than it did this time a couple of days ago. :slightly_smiling_face:

I see you’ve received even more suggestions in this thread, which you can consider. That’s what’s cool about the forum!

I hope you get many more orders over the coming months.

7 Likes

You are so sweet, thank you so much for everything and I wish you the best to you too <3

6 Likes

congratulation and best of luck. keep patience and dedicated to the Fiverr and Fiverr forum which will help to add value in your profile and good profile make very special to a client and lead to generate more sale and getting more connected with the client.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:
That’s the best moment of a seller on fiverr…
Wish you a bright future on fiverr…

4 Likes

Congratulation on your success!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your first order!

4 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum :slightly_smiling_face:
Congratulations :boom: for your first order on Fiverr and wish you best of luck for your Fiverr journey :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

congratulation ,best of luck

2 Likes

Congratulation , Best of luck :blush:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like