I got my first order and 5-star review!

transcribebird

Here you go!

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Guest adrienlans

Hello Rebecca.
I’ve been in this same position in the past, try going to the BR page (Buyer request page) .
Instead of waiting for a new buyer, try finding a buyer.

You can also share your gig page on social media or friends which can spread the word around, you need every bit of help you can get to increase your chances of gaining more attention.

Take a look at your Gig statistics, check the impressions and clicks drop down menu.
If they aren’t looking to well its properly your gig description, title or pricing,
Try changing them which might attract more buyers.

Hello Rebecca.

I’ve been in this same position in the past, try going to the BR page (Buyer request page) .

Instead of waiting for a new buyer, try finding a buyer.

You can also share your gig page on social media or friends which can spread the word around, you need every bit of help you can get to increase your chances of gaining more attention.

Take a look at your Gig statistics, check the impressions and clicks drop down menu.

If they aren’t looking to well its properly your gig description, title or pricing,

Try changing them which might attract more buyers.

Hiii. I can’t seem to create a buyer request page. When I click on it, what I get shown are my statistics. On another note, I have some work out of Fiver, mostly on Instagram.

Yes, my Gig statistics had 7 impressions for weeks. After tweaking it a bit, it had 14 impressions. Just last night, I did a few more tweaking and it increased to 38 impressions over night! I would continue to monitor my impressions. 😇

Guest adrienlans

Hiii. I can’t seem to create a buyer request page. When I click on it, what I get shown are my statistics. On another note, I have some work out of Fiver, mostly on Instagram.

Yes, my Gig statistics had 7 impressions for weeks. After tweaking it a bit, it had 14 impressions. Just last night, I did a few more tweaking and it increased to 38 impressions over night! I would continue to monitor my impressions. 😇

I can’t seem to create a buyer request page. When I click on it, what I get shown are my statistics.

-Seller Perspective BR page

1.Be sure your logged in as a seller.

2.Click more.

3.Click Buyer Requests.

4.Search for your Gig title, description or requests that you offer here.

5.This is the General Buyer Request page which is linked to your Profile “Selected Skills”

unknown.thumb.png.da53af1fc0c805d61d062bc78e0d5a9e.png
1087×470 44.2 KB

-Buyer Perspective BR page

1.Be sure your logged in as a buyer.

2.Post a request on fiverr. ( This opens a new page you need to fil out )

unknown.thumb.png.de70bcde9d2c869bdde4eec80b2b3845.png
1202×645 326 KB

I can’t seem to create a buyer request page. When I click on it, what I get shown are my statistics.

-Seller Perspective BR page

1.Be sure your logged in as a seller.

2.Click more.

3.Click Buyer Requests.

4.Search for your Gig title, description or requests that you offer here.

5.This is the General Buyer Request page which is linked to your Profile “Selected Skills”

-Buyer Perspective BR page

1.Be sure your logged in as a buyer.

2.Post a request on fiverr. ( This opens a new page you need to fil out )

Archived