Fiverr Community Forum

I got my first order but no review

I got my first order and delivered it an the buyer dont know how to give reveiw what can i do now

14 Likes

I think he doesn’t want to add a review - when a buyer mark an order as finished, Fiverr automatically offer to leave a review, and Fiverr reminds it few times

12 Likes

Few buyers do not prefer to reveal their identity with passing reviews to sellers, so it’s not a big flaw if you do not receive or pass review, otherwise fiverr will remind you in a few days when your order will be completed and your payment in under process.

3 Likes

i contact her but she said she dont know about it

1 Like

i got my payment but did get any review so sad to me

You are risking getting a warning or losing your account if you ask your client about a review! :scream:

Plus I am a buyer and a seller here. I placed an order just last week and Fiverr reminded me twice to leave a review and once to leave a tip. Then I got an email from Fiverr to leave a “secret” review about the seller. Think this is where sellers get reported for asking their buyers about a review. It is best to leave any talk about reviews alone.

5 Likes

Honestly, I have doubts about this reply, because when the buyer finishing the order, Fiverr ask, if we are sure, that the order is really ok and complete, and then automatically show a place (which you can’t loose, you will definitely see it) to add text and start according to different categories. I am sure she just don’t want to do this in some reason (many buyers don’t want to leave a review, and this is absolutely ok)

4 Likes

Usually, when buyer pass review then you can perform the same task, but it’s okay your gig will start to rank because you have completed one order. Stay positive :+1:and do not ask for review again and again it can be flagged.

1 Like

if i get a review i would get offer to receive new work

And if you talk to your buyer about a review you could get a warning from Fiverr and even lose your account!

3 Likes

thank i already new that

Don’t harass buyers for a review. It’s their choice and you need to respect that.

1 Like

i know mam but as new freelancer 1st review is important

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that you feel entitled to harass people to get something you need.

It’s not the buyer’s problem. Stop justifying harassment and start showing your buyers some respect.

Don’t call people ma’am, sir, etc. It’s very unprofessional and most people dont like it.

3 Likes

Surely protecting your account is more important.

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Fiverr gives them the opportunity to do so.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave your buyer alone and move on.

7 Likes

if you get a review you get new project

Not true! This is not how Fiverr works. You are not rewarded with a new job only because you delivered work and got a review.

1 Like

Interesting. Are they offering any predefined options or the buyer can share anything he wants there?

Buyers are not obligated to leave a review.

Don’t worry about it.

You should have other Buyers who will.

That’s just how it goes.

1 Like

I should have screenshot it. It seems like I chose on a scale of 1 to 5 of how satisfied I was with the seller. But the point is you could get a 5 star public review and a less than stellar “secret” review.

1 Like