Fiverr Forum

I got my first order! YaY!

Hey Everyone,

I got my first order today morning and I am so excited to share this with you all!! I got so excited that I finished it within an hour. I hope to have more such orders in near future. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Congratulations! That’s awesome. I remember the first time I got my first order not so long ago. It felt amazing, to say the least.

LOL :rofl: I can imagine the excitement. But I also hope that the quality of the work you delivered was not affected in the process :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Continue providing excellent service to your clients and keep an eye out for the BRs. They can be helpful.

Thanks!! and I might sound dumb but what is “BR”? I have absolutely no idea about that.

And no the quality of work delivered wasn’t affected as the buyer has given 5 star rating! :slight_smile:

Oh no… No question is dumb when it comes to learning about new stuff… I apologize for not explaining what a BR was. I should have explained what it was.

BRs are buyer requests. You can find buyer requests by clicking on “selling” on the top right-hand side of your homepage. This is where buyers who want to get a job done post their requirements and sellers can respond back to them with what they have to offer. Then, the buyer can hire one of those sellers to get the job done for them… It is basically a bidding system.

Congratulations! for getting first order…

Congratulations! for getting first order… :smile: pray for me also loooollllzzz am not getting orders yet :smiley:

Congratulation for your first order

congratulations @nemana23. :grinning:

Great Achievement, As mostly here wish for

Congratulation!!! now its time to maintain your excellency and deliver your best quality work…:slightly_smiling_face:

Wuhuu! Congratulation!! Still waiting for my first gig! But People like you show me, that with enough patience it will happen one day!! :smiley:

Congratulations! :tada:

many many congratulations!! Do good job with this order and soon you will get more orders.

Wow!!! Congratulations… @nemana23 :sparkler: Hope you get many more orders very soon.

wow, Congratulations! @nemana23

Hello!! many many congrats dear. Good luck for the next time. Thanks