I got my first order!

I got my first order last night! I was so excited that I didnt sleep and spent the wee hours of the night working on it and completed it. I gotta say , it was worth it! I hope to have a steady flow in the next coming days/weeks so that I can build up my reputation :slight_smile: Thank you Fiverr and thanks to all of you out there. Have a great Sunday!

I got my first order today also, was well excited :smiley:

Yeah, let’s hope we have lift off!

Thanks Fiverr!! :slight_smile:

@bringme2life & @benvanlooy , my heartiest congratulations for both of you. May you have a successful journey on Fiverr :slight_smile:

Congrats!

@henryben

Sheriff’s Note: Your comment has nothing to do with this thread. Place your Gig Promotion in the My Fiverr Gig area.

@casyseo

Sheriff’s Note: Your comment has nothing to do with this thread. Place your Gig Promotion in the My Fiverr Gig area.

Thank you all for the awesome support. Since posting this I now have 3 orders in que on one gig and 1 on another gig. Its great to keep busy. Thank you all so much!

I love to see how new sellers are so dedicated to their work. I was just the same one month ago, when I got my first order and it is always with the same pleasure that I open Fiverr everyday to see new orders!

Only a few sales are enough to get it going so be thankful to your first buyers

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

I got my first order yesterday. Feeling really happy.