I got my first sale but I didn't get my payment money?

christoschro

Hello everyone 🙂
Im so happy that today I got my first sale on Fiverr. However I still don’t know how im going to get the money I earned. I went on settings and balance and it says zero total.
Im pretty sure I’ve linked my paypal account but I don’t know how I can check that on Fiverr. Im sure it’s somewhere but I don’t know how I can validate that. But I’ve purchased other people’s gigs on Fiverr many times so that’s why I think i’ve linked Paypal. Im also an amateur when it comes to being a seller on Fiverr.
I also checked my Paypal account and I didn’t receive any money from Fiverr.

However on my completed orders page it says: ORDER COMPLETED. YOU EARNED $12.00

Hello everyone 🙂

Im so happy that today I got my first sale on Fiverr. However I still don’t know how im going to get the money I earned. I went on settings and balance and it says zero total.

Im pretty sure I’ve linked my paypal account but I don’t know how I can check that on Fiverr. Im sure it’s somewhere but I don’t know how I can validate that. But I’ve purchased other people’s gigs on Fiverr many times so that’s why I think i’ve linked Paypal. Im also an amateur when it comes to being a seller on Fiverr.

I also checked my Paypal account and I didn’t receive any money from Fiverr.

However on my completed orders page it says: ORDER COMPLETED. YOU EARNED $12.00

However I still don’t know how im going to get the money I earned.

Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

It takes 14 days to transfer the money to your fiverr account. If you on Desktop and click the Earning tab you will see the “Pending Clearance” showing the money you will be received and the Date will be shown on the table below . After that you can withdraw the money from fiverr to Paypal.

Archived