Fiverr Community Forum

I got my first two orders!

Woohoo! Each step is closer to my first goal of getting to level 1 seller! I have made a business plan and I am working every day to stick to it!

14 Likes

Wow Congo!
Give your best;)

1 Like

Thank you! Many blessings to you!

That’s awesome I’m happy for you! If you don’t mind me asking is there anything in particular you did that helped you achieve these first two orders?

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:
Wish you all the best :+1:

Experimenting with SEO! I had made my gigs previously, and then googled and researched more about it. After making changes, I got my first order maybe 30 minutes after and then a second one following the next day.

2 Likes

That’s amazing! I really need to figure out how you did that so fast haha! I’m struggling a little bit out here

@spirittarot Wow Congrats. Lucky you

1 Like

I replied to one of your posts about a listing with some advice. Hopefully it helps!

Awesome! Good luck :smiley:
I hopefully will get tommorow first order :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I checked out your profile, and your titles (for both your gigs) are a bit confusing. 'I will need beginner logo… ’ implies that you are in search of someone else making a logo. It should be ‘I will design a beginner logo…’

3 Likes

Sure! I was suggesting trying to make your first photo the one with the 4 design logos on it. I noticed that was the format that other competitors had used for their primary photo. That way, at first glance buyers see as many examples as possible. Also, try playing around with your SEO title and tags. Try to mention these tags throughout your description. Posting FAQs will also help optimize your listing if you can get those keywords in!

well done
work hard definitely you will succeed

1 Like

congratulations .wish you all the best.

1 Like

…congratulations brother…wish u all the best.

1 Like

wish u all the best for your future…i wish that i will get my first order someday…

1 Like

wow…congratulations… :+1:

1 Like

wow… congrats… :+1: :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Wow congrats, wish you luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Congratulations.Keep it.

1 Like