Fiverr Community Forum

I Got My First Warnning For Something I Didn't Do!

I was told what I did wrong right away when I asked. So I read the TOS FIVE TIMES trying to find where it says I can’t say that. Finally I went back to CS and told them I can’t find that in the TOS and they said “It’s not in the TOS but the warning will stay anyway”.

From a mentally ill client who last ordered three years before.

4 Likes

really encouraging .

3 Likes

So my advice is to not say much at all to the buyer who is trying to cancel. And if you have a video of delivering the order send them that.

1 Like

Well, I still haven’t cancelled the order so let’s see how this goes. If what you’re saying is true and what @eoinfinnegan is suggesting is correct then anyone that doesn’t immediately cancel their order when the client wants is gonna be in trouble.

4 Likes

That client can go to CS and spin it so somehow you look bad and boom TOS warning. Sometimes you get a diabolical client who is experienced in doing things like this. They know how to sound victimized, having much practice in it. They are professional victims.

1 Like

If what you’re saying is what actually happened then it’s about time that I moved on from this site. Hopefully, we’ll find out in the next few hours. I appreciate all the advice and support in this thread, I really do.

6 Likes

I look at it as a valuable learning experience about dealing with these types of people such as the one I had to deal with from three years ago. I had to really analyze what happened, and that person’s very ill psychology. The continual contentious messages I got from the first second from her when she ordered, the way she ordered repeatedly after I told her to stop— I learned all about narcissists, how they do exactly this pattern.

The practiced manipulativeness with me and with CS.

It was a lesson I couldn’t have gotten any other way. My own kindness also was a factor in what happened. There are a few details I’m leaving out but as I said, you learn a lot from these painful things sometimes.

I don’t know what’s going on in your case. If you delivered what you said you would and have proof then you might have a chance of getting it reversed. I hope so. Let us know please.

2 Likes

I definitely will and now we wait.

1 Like

what exactly did you deliver… a text file…a zip file ? How big was the file… ? Did you upload multiple files or just one file ?

1 Like

Everything was delivered as it was supposed to be. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that every delivery made in the last 2 years have been complete.

1 Like

Yeah, this is like giving a baby a hand grenade and saying don’t pull the pin.

9 Likes

More like a malice filled demon baby. If it’s true then it’s only a matter of time before more people find out how to play the system.

1 Like

it’s always a good thing after you deliver to send the files in the buyers inbox as well with a message like ‘’ for faster communication we can always discuss here ‘’ , that might prevent him to actual press that modification button

2 Likes

It’s very unprofessional to call your buyers malice filled demon babies. :smile: However, I would have to say that this is an accurate description of 99.99% of people who expect to be able to get work free of charge.

3 Likes

You got warning and you can do nothing there same like i got this warning before a month and i gave all the proofs before cs but nothing found and all replies were just copy pasted.You never prove as I think that you did complete job and becuase there is no checking machine to verify complete delivery so the best thing that you can do is only to move forward and focus what you will receive new good :heart_eyes:
Best Luck!
Ghazanfar

1 Like

I want to add to my previous message that to be fair, CS is not naive in general. I have found them to be supportive most of the time when there is someone trying to get a free service. I did have to keep the dishonest one star review the attempted scammer gave me however one time when I refused to give a refund. But that’s ok.

2 Likes

Yeah, but we can’t be sure until I hear back from support. I think I’ll probably go to bed early tonight.

3 Likes

I know how upsetting this is, having been through it myself. It will be ok. I still have my warning but I’m still here.

4 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t want to cause panic about this thing but on reflection, it is the type of thing that is clearly an awful idea (autowarnings based on Buyer feedback/comments) but it is the type of thing that sounds great to a management mind - protects buyers, punishes bad sellers, doesn’t take staff time. It would definitely appeal to those who don’t have first-hand experience of manipulative malice filled demon babies.

10 Likes