Fiverr Community Forum

I Got My First Warnning For Something I Didn't Do!

I got a response from Fiverr but I don’t exactly understand what this means:

"Hope you are having a nice day, my name is Santiago and I’ll be more than happy to help.

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service, or any user misconduct reported to our Trust & Safety Team. A warning will not limit account activity, but further warnings can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled, depending upon the severity of the violation.

The warning was given because you delivered an order telling a user that they can make changes on their order without sending anything that proves that the order has been done in its 100% and this is not allowed on Fiverr.

To avoid any further warnings to your account, please carefully review our [Terms of Service], and let us know if you have any questions or concerns."

1 Like

The support agent closed the request ending with this:

"You send a delivery message without sending any screenshot or something that prove that the order was done in line with the 100% of the buyer’s requirements. Even though the order is completed you cannot send a delivery message and don’t send any proof that the work has been done.

The warning won’t be removed."

What does this even mean? What’s going on here?

1 Like

What was ordered, exactly, what have you delivered, and what was the exact message you sent when delivering?

1 Like

Any chance you could show what you said in the delivery? I don’t doubt you, I am just trying to figure out what they are suggesting and perhaps if it was a wording issue.

3 Likes

Oh well, there you go. Possibly you told a buyer you can change something if they like and Fiverr decided that if changes may need to be made, your delivery could not be complete.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what order the support agent is talking about.

I don’t know what order the support agent is talking about. This is what’s annoying me. Should I ask for more details or what? They marked the issue as solved so I don’t really know what I should do.

I feel like someone just gave me a F on a test but won’t tell me which test I flunked.

6 Likes

Presumably with your gigs, every delivery has an attachment regardless so it makes no sense.
They are saying that an order had no attachment by my reading of

6 Likes

Right, so what do I do now? This is unreasonably be unreaonable.

1 Like

Can you tell us what kind of attachment you normally send, and what’s your usual delivery message?

1 Like

Here’s the delivery message I send:
"Here you go. If you want anything changed, added or removed let me know and I’ll have it done ASAP.

Additionally, if you like the service provided then please consider recommending me to others that might need my assistance.

Thank You!"

The files are always MS Word and Excel Files.

1 Like

I would suggest checking all orders in the last month, just to be 100% sure that attachments went through. Pay special attention to those that didn’t review or left a negative.
Once you confirm that all had deliveries, go back to CS (replying will reopen a ticket) and say you have spent an hour checking your orders and can’t find any without a delivery proof and could they tell you which order was the problem.

I would maybe suggest taking out the

part in case that is what is troubling CS. Respectfully to this CS agent, the responses suggest they are not a native English speaker and while they are clearly competent, they may have misread or misunderstood that.

6 Likes

All right, I see that you deliver articles.

I’d change the delivery message a bit, and instead of ‘here you go’, say ‘here’s the article about whatever’, or something similar that would make it clear that you’re sending completed work. I’d also remove the sentence asking to be recommended.

5 Likes

how could that be ? I for instance design logos and almost all the times my buyers are requesting small revisions … that’s why they are included in the price

2 Likes

Fair enough, I just went through the last 2 weeks of deliveries and there hasn’t been a single time that I delivered without the files attached.

All right, I’ll remove it.

4 Likes

Changing the first sentence is more important. If @eoinfinnegan is right and someone who isn’t a native English speaker is checking the delivery messages, it’s best to make it very, very clear that you’re delivering completed work.

4 Likes

Right, but should I pursure this any further or should I just give up and hope this doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

Maybe say to CS that the attached document was the completed work and proof of the completed work. I don’t know whether attaching an image/.pdf to deliveries would also help.

I agree with catwriter, maybe describe the delivery more. eg. if the buyer has asked for something with “x, y and z” maybe say “Here is (or “attached is”) the finished document requested containing x, y and z” but I think you should still be able to say that they can ask for changes if required.

2 Likes

Oh, and another thing: you might want to remove ‘added or removed’ from the second sentence, and just leave it as ‘If you want anything changed, let me know and I’ll have it done ASAP.’

Saying that the buyer might want something added can be seen as if the work wasn’t complete.

I think that you can do as @eoinfinnegan and @uk1000 suggested, reply to the ticket and try to explain things (very respectfully, of course).

5 Likes

I would say to respond again too but I am not hopeful they will remove it or even give additional info.
Perhaps say something along the lines of “I am trying to ensure I don’t get another warning so I need to understand what caused this one”

3 Likes

Does this message look fine to you:

"Santiago, first and foremost, I really appreciate you taking the time and helping out.

I would just like to clarify somethings. Every delivery even modifications are sent with the files the order or the changes requested by the client are associated to so there’s no need for me to send a screenshot of it. Sometimes a buyer requests a modification just to ask me a question which I reply with the files the order is associated with attached.

Just to be extra sure, I’ve checked last 2 weeks deliveries and there hasn’t been a single instance where I didn’t deliver the order with the files attached or anytime before that.

I am trying to ensure I don’t get another warning so I need to understand what caused this one. Fiverr is a very important platform for me and I would like to make sure I stay a part of it.

If you can’t share any more info then I understand but I would greatly appreciate it so that I could advise other sellers to avoid getting in any similar situation."

2 Likes