I got promoted to Top Rated!

james_voiceover

Just wanted to share that after about three years, I woke up yesterday morning in total surprise to an email telling me I’d gotten bumped up to the rank! It was totally unexpected and I’m not quite sure what prompted it, but if you’re hoping for it, keep fulfilling the requirements and doing a good job and who knows? Feels nice knowing someone had to think about the decision and it wasn’t just the automated system.

Also, does anyone know if you’re able to speak with people from Fiverr specifically about your gigs once you hit TRS? Or is that a separate program entirely?

Thanks!

Congrats!

Hard work pays off.

If you are referring to the success program, that’s completely separated from the TRS one.

Thank you! Got it, just wanted to check since I remember speaking to a success manager a long time ago, but I haven’t heard anything about any of that for quite some time.

Congratulations James! I have no idea about success managers so I can’t answer that one. Fiverr does notice when sellers excel. And you are in an incredibly competitive field also so that’s even more impressive.

Thanks so much for the kind words! Lots of people in my field, but maybe I got lucky with my timing starting in early 2016 haha. Hope your gigs keep doing well!

Cngratulations!

I visited your gig page and listened to your video. Wow! Your voice and face do not match. You sound older to me. 😉

Thank you! Yeah- I actually really need to update my video since it’s about five years old now. I’m just worried that doing so will mess with my results and analytics.

Thank you! Yeah- I actually really need to update my video since it’s about five years old now. I’m just worried that doing so will mess with my results and analytics.

I’m just worried that doing so will mess with my results and analytics.

I feel the same. Last time I tried to change anything it was responsible for my gigs dropping in the ranks.

I’m just worried that doing so will mess with my results and analytics.

I feel the same. Last time I tried to change anything it was responsible for my gigs dropping in the ranks.

Oh wow, did it drop immediately after the changes? Was it a video that you edited or just the description/pricing? My video is so outdated and needs to be updated, but it’s a shame this is something to be worried about. Not sure what to do.

Oh wow, did it drop immediately after the changes? Was it a video that you edited or just the description/pricing? My video is so outdated and needs to be updated, but it’s a shame this is something to be worried about. Not sure what to do.

Yes immediately there was a drop. It did not really recover to it’s previous position ever. I changed the description slightly.

Just wanted to share that after about three years, I woke up yesterday morning in total surprise to an email telling me I’d gotten bumped up to the rank! It was totally unexpected and I’m not quite sure what prompted it, but if you’re hoping for it, keep fulfilling the requirements and doing a good job and who knows? Feels nice knowing someone had to think about the decision and it wasn’t just the automated system.

Also, does anyone know if you’re able to speak with people from Fiverr specifically about your gigs once you hit TRS? Or is that a separate program entirely?

Thanks!

Congratulations mate …you are really worthy of it.

and also keep me in your prayer as I will win that title.

Archived