I Got scam on Fiverr , how i can report him ? his name is ****

i got scam from this user on fivver ******, i wanted an project very urgent ! he siad he will do it for the double of the price ! i payed him ! and tell now he didnt finish the work , i dont need it any more bec its to late , and u can check the conversation between both of us , his work low quailty and didnt do as we agreed and not to forget he took payment double !! so he can finish it in 1-2 hours ! check the conversation please .

he scam me ! and i am a active buyer on fiver !! and i do alot of work here !!
i cant work here any more ! if i pay my money and some one easily take them !! like that !
i want to cancel the order and report this user ! bec he made for me big problems !!
the work didnt finish in time ! and its uesless for me ! and not to forget i payed double !!

so how i can report him ? and take my money back ?
at least half the payment because tell now ! he didnt finish the project and i payed for urgent !

his name is ********

If your seller didn’t deliver anything, go to the resolution center and cancel the order so you can reclaim your money as a refund.

I’m sorry you got burned, but immediate deliveries are tricky and probably shouldn’t be trusted to a seller with whom you have never worked before. Hopefully this issue will inform your future decisions so you won’t have this problem.

he sent me and deliver order but not what i needed , and tell now he didnt send me anything from what i asked for !!! is there a way to report him ? and get my money back ?

Contact customer support and submit a request.