OK, there’s few improvements needed.
- Gig Name. I would change the word ‘make’ to design’
- Maybe include the fact that its a minimalist style in the title (e.g. I will design a minimalist logo for you)
- The package name. If you are only going to have one package, don’t name it ‘This is the only package’ just name it ‘Logo Design’ or something like that.
- Package Description. Use the space to say what’s included. The use of the word ‘stuff’ makes it way too informal.
- Description. Look at descriptions of other gigs and use something similar. I normally use this format: 1. Hook (e.g. Do you need a logo designed for your business?) 2. Brief Introduction (e.g. My name is [Name] and I am a graphic designer here to help you!) 3. Order (e.g. You will get: [Use bullet points] - Minimalist Design - Unlimited Revisions -3 Designs) 4. USP (e.g. I offer 100% money back gurantee) 5. Get started (e.g. So, what are you waiting for? Click ‘Continue’ to get started!)
- Add an FAQ Section.
- Tags. You can have a maximum of 5 tags. You only have one. The more tags, the more likely you are to get orders, so I would use up all 5.
- Gallery. Don’t just have one sample logo in your gallery, use all 3 image slots, and maybe make a promotional video?
- General Formality. A lot of the text is quite informal- which does not look good to customers. By using informal language, you look less professional, and you can lose a lot of customers like that.
Hello good luck to your gigs. Greetings from Greece
Put some more details into the descriptions of your gigs. Exm: Your Services can be kept related.Relative tags place a few more (Exm: Graphics Related) tags…Also, it would be nice if you put two more images in a logo gig…
I´m so, so thankful for your help. I’m new here, so i don’t know yet how to get costumers, but you helped me, thank you. I’ll have all this in count. Have a nice day!
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate! Have a nice day!
great wish you all the best keep it up.
Thank you:). Greece is such a beautiful country, I’m from Portugal! Have a nice day!