I got some cool Gigs!

insofy

OK, there’s few improvements needed.

1. Gig Name. I would change the word ‘make’ to design’
  2. Maybe include the fact that its a minimalist style in the title (e.g. I will design a minimalist logo for you)
  3. The package name. If you are only going to have one package, don’t name it ‘This is the only package’ just name it ‘Logo Design’ or something like that.
  4. Package Description. Use the space to say what’s included. The use of the word ‘stuff’ makes it way too informal.
  5. Description. Look at descriptions of other gigs and use something similar. I normally use this format: 1. Hook (e.g. Do you need a logo designed for your business?) 2. Brief Introduction (e.g. My name is [Name] and I am a graphic designer here to help you!) 3. Order (e.g. You will get: [use bullet points] - Minimalist Design - Unlimited Revisions -3 Designs) 4. USP (e.g. I offer 100% money back gurantee) 5. Get started (e.g. So, what are you waiting for? Click ‘Continue’ to get started!)
  6. Add an FAQ Section.
  7. Tags. You can have a maximum of 5 tags. You only have one. The more tags, the more likely you are to get orders, so I would use up all 5.
  8. Gallery. Don’t just have one sample logo in your gallery, use all 3 image slots, and maybe make a promotional video?
  9. General Formality. A lot of the text is quite informal- which does not look good to customers. By using informal language, you look less professional, and you can lose a lot of customers like that.

OK, there’s few improvements needed.

1. Gig Name. I would change the word ‘make’ to design’
  2. Maybe include the fact that its a minimalist style in the title (e.g. I will design a minimalist logo for you)
  3. The package name. If you are only going to have one package, don’t name it ‘This is the only package’ just name it ‘Logo Design’ or something like that.
  4. Package Description. Use the space to say what’s included. The use of the word ‘stuff’ makes it way too informal.
  5. Description. Look at descriptions of other gigs and use something similar. I normally use this format: 1. Hook (e.g. Do you need a logo designed for your business?) 2. Brief Introduction (e.g. My name is [Name] and I am a graphic designer here to help you!) 3. Order (e.g. You will get: [use bullet points] - Minimalist Design - Unlimited Revisions -3 Designs) 4. USP (e.g. I offer 100% money back gurantee) 5. Get started (e.g. So, what are you waiting for? Click ‘Continue’ to get started!)
  6. Add an FAQ Section.
  7. Tags. You can have a maximum of 5 tags. You only have one. The more tags, the more likely you are to get orders, so I would use up all 5.
  8. Gallery. Don’t just have one sample logo in your gallery, use all 3 image slots, and maybe make a promotional video?
  9. General Formality. A lot of the text is quite informal- which does not look good to customers. By using informal language, you look less professional, and you can lose a lot of customers like that.

I´m so, so thankful for your help. I’m new here, so i don’t know yet how to get costumers, but you helped me, thank you. I’ll have all this in count. Have a nice day!

Put some more details into the descriptions of your gigs. Exm: Your Services can be kept related.Relative tags place a few more (Exm: Graphics Related) tags…Also, it would be nice if you put two more images in a logo gig…

Good luck

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate! Have a nice day!

Archived