I got something from Fiverr!

bhavisha158

Hey everyone!!!

I’m so new on Fiverr! and my gigs are doing well. I’m promoting them and getting conversations as well! So far I’m really proud as a beginner! But this morning, I got something in the Notifications!!!

Fiverr notification says there are free templates for your Gig Images!!! and those are the best templates I’ve seen so far!!!

I would like to know if anyone got the same notification earlier too! How was your experience? And Thank you so much for showing interest in reading this!!! ✌️

I’m looking forward to the brightest future 😃

Thanks!!!

You are not the only seller who receive this notification. I got this notification yesterday. it’s normal don’t worry about it. Fiverr provide a resource which you can use to make your thumbnail’s more eye-catchy. It’s your choice if you want to use it go ahead otherwise leave it.

Hey everyone!!!

I’m so new on Fiverr! and my gigs are doing well. I’m promoting them and getting conversations as well! So far I’m really proud as a beginner! But this morning, I got something in the Notifications!!!

Fiverr notification says there are free templates for your Gig Images!!! and those are the best templates I’ve seen so far!!!

I would like to know if anyone got the same notification earlier too! How was your experience? And Thank you so much for showing interest in reading this!!! ✌️

I’m looking forward to the brightest future 😃

Thanks!!!

Fiverr notification says there are free templates for your Gig Images!!!

Check out this topic: What about Fiverr Gig Image Template - #41 by nedahmd

how you are promoting your gigs?

And what does the notification mean please let me know THANKS

So… I’m promoting my Gigs on Social media platforms! and this notification had an attachment which I downloaded. It was free templates with the best quality images for promoting my Gig. This was something very professional I’ve seen!

wow! 😮

but I don’t get this type of Notification to hope we will get it soon, very excited to see this!

Thanks for Share your experience 😍

You’re so welcome! Do let me know if I can help you in any way! I can provide the templates to people who needs this!

I’m so glad that I got this opportunity! But I want to share it with everyone. So if you want the templates for any of your services! Please feel free to contact me!

Thank you!

You’re so welcome! Do let me know if I can help you in any way! I can provide the templates to people who needs this!

I’m so glad that I got this opportunity! But I want to share it with everyone. So if you want the templates for any of your services! Please feel free to contact me!

Thank you!

Yes, I need this. Can you please provide me with this template? I work in Wordpress and Web development category. if you give me, I will be very happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, I need this. Can you please provide me with this template? I work in Wordpress and Web development category. if you give me, I will be very happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please DM me! I’ll send you the template! Good luck!

Archived