I got there! - My personal journey

artworkking

After 1 month of being on Fiverr, I’ve managed to get $1000 in sales. That was the goal I set myself from the off and I’m so pleased with myself I could eat milk and cookies all day!

Yay me!

This time next month, I want to see $2000 in sales (per month) - I’ll keep you posted!

Cheers all.

Artwork-King

Congratulations! I’m nowhere near your earnings, but still, almost half a month on fiverr I gained what I used to get from being occupied offline the last 4 months in TOTAL (still readings and stuff).I mean…I fought for 4 month offline and got a mere of $110.It’s not a huge amount of money, but it’s still an income!

Isn’t Fiverr providing great potential to those who are eager to offer some quality?

Bravo again! You must be very proud of this!!!

Nina

Keep at it, man!

Fiverr can keep giving you a lot of income if you are willing to put in the work 🙂

Just a few little tips: If you have the time, try to create more gigs! You can have up to 20 gigs on Fiverr and they all work to boost income and traffic to your page and your other gigs. As well, try to create gig videos for your gigs. This is really the most attractive part of a gig for a buyer…I know that when I am surfing Fiverr I am naturally attracted to purchase gigs with a great video. Implement these tips, keep working hard, and the sky is the limit! Top Rated Seller, here you come!

Best of luck bro

This is really inspirational. I kind of made a habit to read these success fiver stories on the forum those days when there are no orders coming my way and I feel like I will never get anything serious going. Reading your post helps a lot! I’m not giving up and I know that soon (couple of days really) I’ll be level 1. So thanks for sharing this with us (and congratulations)!

Congrats! On question, how do you manage such a traffic? I am a graphic designer as you and also I make 4 figures per month, but I don`t make any promotions since I already spend a lot of time on the gigs/orders I receive. Do you have a group of people working for you?

Reply to @designboom:

Just me - I work ‘outside’ of Fiverr as a designer and really only started using Fiverr as a bit of fun but it’s fast become a healthy addition to what I work on in my other design work. It’s a lot of strange hours and I also don’t promote the fact I’m on Fiverr. I’ve got about 40-50 gigs waiting at any one point and I manage to keep on top of them most of the time.

Just hard work and a determination to make clients happy I guess! 🙂

Archived