I got warning from fiverr for spam

mahfuzrahman595

Please help,

A buyer sends me a .doc file as his requirements and he said modify this file based on your service. I make changes to the file and send this file 2 times. but I didn’t change the file name. then fiverr send me this email>>>>Your account was flagged for sending spam messages. Our communication tool is designed to allow our sellers and buyers to communicate and conduct their business in an easy and effective manner. We ask that you do not send spam messages to users, for example, unsolicited, unclear, promotional, and out of context messages.
If you would like to learn how to use Fiverr more effectively as a seller, please see the following links:

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

as a new seller i am afraid. please help me

It says “if you have questions… reach out at …” the link they provide. So you could contact them at the link they provide (click on the “seller help centre” button).

I don’t know why you sent the modified file to them twice. Maybe you updated something for the 2nd time you sent it? Normally explain what you’re sending them.

So it seems like they receiver flagged it as spam for some reason. But if you modified it and sent it through the messaging system, you should have really waited for an order before you did the work. You could have said whether you could do the work they asked for, and then either sent them a custom offer or let them know they can order your gig directly.

But explaining things to CS to let them know it wasn’t spam will probably help. You could ask for the warning to be removed. But work should really be delivered through the order page. That’s how you get paid for the work you do (there are exceptions like revisions, if needed, that are asked for after an order completes and where the buyer still has free revisions left). Samples should have some watermark on.

Please help,

A buyer sends me a .doc file as his requirements and he said modify this file based on your service. I make changes to the file and send this file 2 times. but I didn’t change the file name. then fiverr send me this email>>>>Your account was flagged for sending spam messages. Our communication tool is designed to allow our sellers and buyers to communicate and conduct their business in an easy and effective manner. We ask that you do not send spam messages to users, for example, unsolicited, unclear, promotional, and out of context messages.

If you would like to learn how to use Fiverr more effectively as a seller, please see the following links:

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

In addition to what @uk1000 advised make sure to get no further warnings.

Check out this topic: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

Archived