I had applied more then 250 nos against buyers' Request But don't get a single job order

hasanpbs75

Guest offlinehelpers

how many time? I am feeling that I am not a freelancer, I am a beggar.

You offer social media marketing as a gig.

Are you using social media to promote your own gigs? If not, why not? 😉

You offer social media marketing as a gig.

Are you using social media to promote your own gigs? If not, why not? 😉

yeah I am trying to promote my gigs on Social media but not regular. there are everyone busy about own gigs. everyone submit there gigs links on social media. I can’t from this method.

yeah I am expert on SEO marketing, keywords research, logo designing, SMM and others skill etc

yeah I am expert on SEO marketing

If you’re really a marketing expert, you can use your skills to promote your own services, and get sales. If you’re unable to successfully market your services, how can you help your buyers?

Sir,

I am expert on SEO, SMM, backlink creator, logo designer, Keywords research video editor and many others skill

I am expert on SEO, SMM, backlink creator, logo designer, Keywords research video editor and many others skill

Wow, I don’t know much about SEO, but you should know how to SEO/market your own stuff, no?

yeah I am trying to promote my gigs on Social media but not regular. there are everyone busy about own gigs. everyone submit there gigs links on social media. I can’t from this method.

Hasan,

don’t be discouraged.

If the service that you sell does not work for you, you have a major problem.

It means that your service doesn’t work.

I have also noticed something wrong if one of your Gigs, where you write:

I’m hasan, a professional designer and TOP RATED SELLER on Fiverr!

Aside from the fact that nobody will believe you, this is not true.

You could analyze the buyer requests to understand the market and reshape your Gigs accordingly.

Hasan,

don’t be discouraged.

You could analyze the buyer requests to understand the market and reshape your Gigs accordingly.

Top rated seller!?

😮

Have to agree with catwriter.

If you can show proof of previous success you should be doing well without Fiverr

nope you just try to understand please. there are many buyers are try to contact the new seller out side the market place and I had work more then 2 month for a buyer and create more then 7500 backlinks for my client products but the buyer didn’t payment me. because I was new and they used my emotion. now there many buyers are offered me contact out side the fiverr via mail or other messenger.

Hasan,

don’t be discouraged.

thanks for your advice I will be change my gigs again with reality information

Here’s another thing: you should write your own gig descriptions, not copy parts of it from the Internet. If you copy others, you don’t seem trustworthy, and with everybody and their uncle offering SEO, marketing, and logo design, buyers will decide to choose someone else.

Dear Hasan,

I am so sorry to hear about this. It happens to the BEST of us at first when we got started. But there are a few things in your gigs that caught my attention. I see YOUR gig’s descriptions are NOT original. More like plagiarised contents. I would advise YOU to revisit your gig titles, tags, and MOST importantly your descriptions, and do justice to them. One of your gig description says ‘‘1000+ positive reviews’’, and YOU don’t have one. I think you need to revisit your gig and work on it.

Dear Hasan,

I am so sorry to hear about this. It happens to the BEST of us at first when we got started. But there are a few things in your gigs that caught my attention. I see YOUR gig’s descriptions are NOT original. More like plagiarised contents. I would advise YOU to revisit your gig titles, tags, and MOST importantly your descriptions, and do justice to them. One of your gig description says ‘‘1000+ positive reviews’’, and YOU don’t have one. I think you need to revisit your gig and work on it.

thanks for your advice I will be modify my gigs my own keywords.

Archived