Fiverr Forum

I hate it when..(Fill in the blank)

I am super excited about an order I placed as a buyer and the seller waits until 1 minute to the deadline to deliver.

3 Likes

I hate it when…

4 Likes

The 4.7 bug happens on a review.
https://media.giphy.com/media/BlcfIlfq87Wwg/giphy.gif

8 Likes

I hate it when a buyer leaves you a tip with a 4.7 review. WHY!!! Keep the tip just give me full stars.

4.7 is usually a mobile app problem, not the buyer’s fault.

5 Likes

I hate it when people demand I fill in the blank

9 Likes

That’s funny…ha ha ha ha ha

1. When buyer leaves 4.8 or something with a great review, but 1 star in the position: β€œwould you recommend service to your friend”. It seems like he just doesn’t want to recommend the service to his friend because he doesn’t like if his friend would have a great logo (or whatever). But your low rating become a fact.

2. 4.7 on mobile. I just can’t believe they could’t fix it yet. It’s literally one line of code. OK, 2 lines.

3. Buyers with a $1200 request with $25 budget :slight_smile:

4. Yea, 1 minute before deadline is a classic.

5. Buyers who wants to report me to the CS because I politely told him I’m not interested in his project

6. Buyers who has placed the order without reading the gig description and is furious that I just can’t do whatever he wants and need to cancel

7. This is the worst: mutual cancellation affects your sales, despite what Fiverr’s official information is

1 Like

…when IΒ΄m excited about an order but the seller hasnΒ΄t delivered it, aka late :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I mean, IΒ΄m never in a hurry, but…
(I hide the sellerΒ΄s profile pic).

Damn, then you would really hate ordering anything from me…

@writer99025 You mean me or the OP? LOL. I am usually understanding :slight_smile: If itΒ΄s with you IΒ΄m sure I will even be more understanding coz I know how loaded you are with work. But IΒ΄m just trying to sort out sellers to make something for me (drawing gig and logo gig). I havenΒ΄t ordered anything serious, I wanna see first who will be the best.

1 Like

Both :smile: …

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing:

@writer99025 How long will you be on a break in May? The whole month?

No idea, but will take a few days off for sure.

1 Like

@fitrigwrites4u you should try ordering from me. I like small time frame challenges.

1 Like

I hate it when the buyer does not reply in a timely manner, and I am stuck waiting for a response.

2 Likes

I hate it when buyer don’t leave a review. At least give 1 star if you don’t like the work.

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–€β–ˆβ–‘
β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆ
β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

Buyer has no idea what she wants!

1 Like

Hate it when i receive a mail saying β€œwe’ve got news about your order”. Only to find out the buyer wants to ask how to download the attachment

5 Likes