I hate it when..(Fill in the blank)

silberma1976

Guest offlinehelpers

I hate it when a buyer leaves you a tip with a 4.7 review. WHY!!! Keep the tip just give me full stars.

4.7 is usually a mobile app problem, not the buyer’s fault.

1. When buyer leaves 4.8 or something with a great review, but 1 star in the position: “would you recommend service to your friend”. It seems like he just doesn’t want to recommend the service to his friend because he doesn’t like if his friend would have a great logo (or whatever). But your low rating become a fact.

2. 4.7 on mobile. I just can’t believe they could’t fix it yet. It’s literally one line of code. OK, 2 lines.

3. Buyers with a $1200 request with $25 budget 🙂

4. Yea, 1 minute before deadline is a classic.

5. Buyers who wants to report me to the CS because I politely told him I’m not interested in his project

6. Buyers who has placed the order without reading the gig description and is furious that I just can’t do whatever he wants and need to cancel

7. This is the worst: mutual cancellation affects your sales, despite what Fiverr’s official information is

Damn, then you would really hate ordering anything from me…

@writer99025 You mean me or the OP? LOL. I am usually understanding 🙂 If it´s with you I´m sure I will even be more understanding coz I know how loaded you are with work. But I´m just trying to sort out sellers to make something for me (drawing gig and logo gig). I haven´t ordered anything serious, I wanna see first who will be the best.

@writer99025 You mean me or the OP? LOL. I am usually understanding 🙂 If it´s with you I´m sure I will even be more understanding coz I know how loaded you are with work. But I´m just trying to sort out sellers to make something for me (drawing gig and logo gig). I haven´t ordered anything serious, I wanna see first who will be the best.

Both 😄

I hate it when buyer don’t leave a review. At least give 1 star if you don’t like the work.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░
░░░░▄█▀░░░▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄░░░░▄█▀▀▀▀██▄░░░░
░░░█▀░░░░█▀▀▀░░▄██░░▄▄█░░░██▀▀▀███▄██░░░
░░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀░░░▀█▀▀▀▀███▄▄█░░
░█░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▀█░
█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄██░░▀█░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░█
█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░
░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░
░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░

I hate it when buyer don’t leave a review. At least give 1 star if you don’t like the work.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░

░░░░▄█▀░░░▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄░░░░▄█▀▀▀▀██▄░░░░

░░░█▀░░░░█▀▀▀░░▄██░░▄▄█░░░██▀▀▀███▄██░░░

░░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀░░░▀█▀▀▀▀███▄▄█░░

░█░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▀█░

█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄██░░▀█░░░█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░█

█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█

░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░

░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░

░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░

░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░

░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░

Not all buyers like to leave a review. Also, 1 star is not better than no review 🙂

In real life, I really hate it when old people play the ˝old people card˝ to do annoying things just because they think they are okay to do that just because they are old. One day, recently, I came to this dessert shop/cafe to buy some desserts (take away). I was waiting patiently for quite a while since all the staff were busy, and then came this old lady cutting line and one of the staff was serving that old lady first. So I was pissed at both of them. I said to the staff, ˝Hello, I got here first, not her˝. And then I told that lady, ˝You know you just got here, why are you cutting the line?˝. I mean, if she was super old like she is 80 something and barely could walk, I would definitely let her go first. But she still looks strong, sharp and fresh. She looks like in her 60s. I ain´t let any old lady play that ˝old lady card˝. No no no.

In real life, I really hate it when old people play the ˝old people card˝ to do annoying things just because they think they are okay to do that just because they are old. One day, recently, I came to this dessert shop/cafe to buy some desserts (take away). I was waiting patiently for quite a while since all the staff were busy, and then came this old lady cutting line and one of the staff was serving that old lady first. So I was pissed at both of them. I said to the staff, ˝Hello, I got here first, not her˝. And then I told that lady, ˝You know you just got here, why are you cutting the line?˝. I mean, if she was super old like she is 80 something and barely could walk, I would definitely let her go first. But she still looks strong, sharp and fresh. She looks like in her 60s. I ain´t let any old lady play that ˝old lady card˝. No no no.

Off Topic Summary

was super old like she is 80 s

I have a neighbor who is 86, I think. She still drives, has a part time job and volunteers in just about everything. I’ve never seen anyone that busy in my life.

Oh, yeah, she also has a dog.

The coolest thing, she can argue with a teenager on IPad Vs Samsung. She carries all sorts of electronic gadgets.

Off Topic Summary

was super old like she is 80 s

I have a neighbor who is 86, I think. She still drives, has a part time job and volunteers in just about everything. I’ve never seen anyone that busy in my life.

Oh, yeah, she also has a dog.

The coolest thing, she can argue with a teenager on IPad Vs Samsung. She carries all sorts of electronic gadgets.

I also plan to do that kinda stuff when I get old.

Archived