I don’t know about other people here, but I’m super competitive, especially as it pertains to the quality of my work. That said, I just need to rant about absolutely nothing for a few minutes before I explode into a thousand tiny pieces.
I have a gig where I write professional Amazon listings and I do quite well. I honestly have no reason to complain, other than that I am consistently losing business to the only guy/team ahead of me.
While I could overlook this fact if he was indeed better, here’s why I want to scream:
- He’s selling Amazon listings for America, but he’s in Egypt.
- There are five people accessing that account to write listings and I’m just solo.
- He speaks English…barely…and even has numerous errors written INTO his current gig page. I mean, GAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
- He offers unlimited revisions, entire free listings and undercuts me every other week.
- A professional content and SEO person that hired us both even told me that his listing came in broken English and that she was seriously underwhelmed.
I hate losing so much I can’t stand it. I hate losing to people like this beyond words.
That is all.
I need words of wisdom folks, so let me have it, even if I’m a total jerkface.