I have 0 order my first day :D :'(

makeyellow

I wonder what was your first gig?

I’ve logged in 2018 🙃 I was active and organised my gigs better October 2019. Suddenly I’ve got my first order November ‘19 and 5 review. After that I received 2-3 orders but they didn’t left any review. From October ‘20 until know I received 5 reviews for 10 orders (interior design services)

I’m trying to organise better my gigs, get advises from the forum and I’m online as often I can every day.

*I appreciate a lot the kindness of the first buyer. He choosed me to design his new powder room. I haven’t no sales, no reviews.

I’ve had zero orders for my first decade 🙂 But I only started “selling” about 6 weeks or so ago.
AND I have to say that looking at my own gig and how its presented, my own mother wouldn’t buy off me 🙂

I have to start taking it seriously and brush up my act/offering.

I wish you luck in finding your first sale.

I’ve had zero orders for my first decade 🙂 But I only started “selling” about 6 weeks or so ago.

AND I have to say that looking at my own gig and how its presented, my own mother wouldn’t buy off me 🙂

I have to start taking it seriously and brush up my act/offering.

I wish you luck in finding your first sale.

What do you think my gig? Do you think there are things I should change? 😃

What do you think my gig? Do you think there are things I should change? 😃

My first piece of advice would be, don’t take sales advice from a guy who hasn’t sold anything for ten years 🙂

There’s lot’s of useful information here in the forum for honing your sales skills etc. Have a read through those for the next while and you’ll find lots of handy tips.

Good luck.

My first piece of advice would be, don’t take sales advice from a guy who hasn’t sold anything for ten years 🙂

There’s lot’s of useful information here in the forum for honing your sales skills etc. Have a read through those for the next while and you’ll find lots of handy tips.

Good luck.

Hahah 😃 I think you are right!

Hahah 😃 I think you are right!

If I was you offering that service I would add photo and artwork before after so people can see what you do from the photo received, also your description could have more info.

If you have preset of backgrounds you could put them in PDF and have clients select and let you know beforehand to minimize wasting time on conversation back and forward.

Also I found a lot of websites offering this service it looks almost like a program is being used on the photo.

If I was you offering that service I would add photo and artwork before after so people can see what you do from the photo received, also your description could have more info.

If you have preset of backgrounds you could put them in PDF and have clients select and let you know beforehand to minimize wasting time on conversation back and forward.

Also I found a lot of websites offering this service it looks almost like a program is being used on the photo.

The drawings are completely handmade and i draw in photoshop 🙂

The programs you mentioned do not give efficient results and you can understand the difference in quality by trying. I changed the photos and showed them before / after. What do you think? 🙂

The drawings are completely handmade and i draw in photoshop 🙂

The programs you mentioned do not give efficient results and you can understand the difference in quality by trying. I changed the photos and showed them before / after. What do you think? 🙂

They are better but your image ratio is completely off. What size do you have?

And you should plan out your GIG update, take some time to check everything and then modify it.

You can follow this

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Archived