I have 2.3 reviews on Gig Gig review can be taken for now

tareq32

Wait, so in order for you to deliver this service client needs to give you full access to his her account?

Why? What do you do that you can not send her instructions to do herself?

You did not get just 2.3 review. That is least of your problems.
The content of the review is really serious and almost depending on which country you are in; = prison time.

I paid for 500 followers and got 265

The above is from the buyer’s review.

Fiverr does not allow the service you are offering.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.
Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

The above is from the Community Standards.

You are all saying he should make his buyer happy. Why is everyone missing the part where he is using someone else’s account to ask for a minor’s contact? He never cleared himself of that. These are serious allegations. You need to do better Mr. This is beyond making your client happy. Nobody with half a brain will want to buy from you again seeing that kind of allegation.

You are all saying he should make his buyer happy. Why is everyone missing the part where he is using someone else’s account to ask for a minor’s contact? He never cleared himself of that. These are serious allegations. You need to do better Mr. This is beyond making your client happy. Nobody with half a brain will want to buy from you again seeing that kind of allegation.

Why is everyone missing the part where he is using someone else’s account to ask for a minor’s contact?

I’m guessing they didn’t read the review because if those allegations are true, OP needs to be reported and banned.

Why is everyone missing the part where he is using someone else’s account to ask for a minor’s contact?

I’m guessing they didn’t read the review because if those allegations are true, OP needs to be reported and banned.

I doubt @tareq32 will be visiting the forum to clarify the allegations that were made about contacting a minor. Sharing personal info in order to complete a transaction has always been a red flag to me. Why would someone give a stranger with no track record this information?

It’s like giving a “so-called” stock market guru access to my investment account and thinking something good would come of it.

I paid for 500 followers and got 265

The above is from the buyer’s review.

Fiverr does not allow the service you are offering.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.
Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

The above is from the Community Standards.

good recommendation for all

I doubt @tareq32 will be visiting the forum to clarify the allegations that were made about contacting a minor. Sharing personal info in order to complete a transaction has always been a red flag to me. Why would someone give a stranger with no track record this information?

It’s like giving a “so-called” stock market guru access to my investment account and thinking something good would come of it.

He also said nothing about it on the review page.

Archived