I have 200 views and no orders

music_77

Hello! I started offering my gigs about 1 week ago and so far I’m just getting views and clicks without any actual purchases.

I’m having several gigs and one of them has 200 views and 58 clicks without any orders.

I tried sharing my gigs into social media but probably this isn’t quite working because I am not having so many followers.

I wonder if I will ever reach the time when someone is about to purchase my gig, seriously.

Hey music_77!!

First of all welcome to Fiverr.com. 🙂

When we talk about your forum post it’s not about how many views or how many gigs you have. It’s all about unique gig service with high quality services according to my opinion. 🙂

If you don’t know there is a feature call ‘buyer requests’ that thousands of buyers post there request/requirements daily.
URL: https://www.fiverr.com/users/music_77/requests

You can visit there and you will find lots of requirement posts that have posted by buyers. And they will sort out according to your gig categories that you have posted your gigs. You have daily 10 proposals to reply to those request daily. There you have more chance to grab more buyers than waiting here my friend. 🙂 But don’t please spam buyers by sending messages to any one. Please keep this market place clear!! If your gig is unique gig editors will put your gig in recommended page for sure. 🙂

And please read Fiverr ToS first to know how this is working and you will not get any unnecessary situations or any conflicts with buyers. 🙂 And make sure to deliver your orders as much as quickly with more services and bonuses to your buyers.

Please don’t hesitate to reply here if you want anything else to know about this!! As a seller I wish you a very great future on Fiverr.com!! 🙂

Cheers!
Have a great day!!

Archived