I have 5 bucks!

scorponok

Hi Fiverr people,

The message on the top of my page says I have 5 bucks to spend. How do I spend it? Do I buy a gig and it automatically subtracts $5 from the total? I pay with Paypal usually. Thanks for the help, and I’m enjoying seeing and buying all the gigs here!

Regards,

Wayne

Ahh ok, it says I have $0 in my balance. I guess I must have spent it already, but it doesn’t tell me what I spent it on. I ordered a lot of gigs these past few weeks and I’d have to go through my Paypal with a fine toothed comb to see where exactly it went. The message still appears at the top of my page every time I log on or refresh it so I’m beginning to think maybe it’s just a default advertising message for the people who qualified and it’ll go away Sept 4th.

@kjblynx
That mog also does look like the FFIX mog. They use it for FFXI and the new MMO FFXIV as well because it’s the most popular model but I ordered that one from Japan through Ebay and it came in a little plastic bag that had a FFXI tag or sticker on it. I think they also use a similar model for the FF Tactics Advance series. (Both Tactics and Tactics A2.)

@egnesslinks
I’d love to buy your gig but I don’t have a website or blog that needs that sorta service. 🙂

Archived