I have 55 orders in queue and 2000 complete order Today My Account Disable

zakria_afzal

Hi,

I hope all are fine. I need your help today Fiverr disable my account. I have 55 orders in queue all cancel and complete almost 2k orders but Fiverr give me a reason that I promotion something but I can not do anything. Is there any solution

Fiverr give me a reason that I promotion something but I can not do anything.

What exactly was the wording as to why your account was disabled.

Hi!

I remember you from April 2020. If I remember correctly you rise to stardom like supersonic speed and the only difference between your GIG and other was you used those fancy icons in description, correct?

image.thumb.jpg.816be9ae0d42992d1b5b9371ce6e3175.jpg
image1447×823 251 KB

1000 orders in 6 months.
image.thumb.png.eedb18f18b4362e53347d7fa56982863.png
image726×807 63.1 KB

What happened exactly?

It is so strange they removed you after this much succes.

Hi,

I hope all are fine. I need your help today Fiverr disable my account. I have 55 orders in queue all cancel and complete almost 2k orders but Fiverr give me a reason that I promotion something but I can not do anything. Is there any solution

give me a reason that I promotion something

We don’t know what this means.

Hi,

Fiverr give me a reason that I promotion something

can you tell us the complete message?

Hi,

I saw account flagged for promotion abuse and disabled for attempting to manipulate or hack any of Fiverr’s campaign yesterday.

Hi, please guide me, I Got this Email Your account was flagged for promotion abuse. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled. To maintain the integrity and quality of our marketplace, we do not accept any attempt to manipulate or hack any of Fiverr’s campaigns. Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have. If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw. This …

Is this the case?

Hi,

Is there any solution

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

not sure what ’ promotion abuse ’ means … perhaps he contacted some of his previous buyers and offered them him services ( unsolicited services in that case )

not sure what ’ promotion abuse ’ means

Me neither…

Just guessing the reason for account disabled.

Not restricted, but straight disabled with no warnings… Something really serious about skyrocket seller with 2000 completed orders during past 7 months…

Did you purchase ad space with Google? * Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

I was just about to type that.

I hope he will come here and “slap my fingers” for thinking that but from day one it was all too much of a dream, he got 500$ orders in 7 days from joining, now if it was something along the line what Lena is doing and creating then yes, 500$ is pocket money for her level of art, but 500$ in orders on vector tracing that are 5$ to 20$… and this was before Fiverr choice, and then he got Fiverr choice and it was just like a magic potion.

I hope he will come here and “slap my fingers” for thinking that but from day one it was all too much of a dream, he got 500$ orders in 7 days from joining, now if it was something along the line what Lena is doing and creating then yes, 500$ is pocket money for her level of art, but 500$ in orders on vector tracing that are 5$ to 20$… and this was before Fiverr choice, and then he got Fiverr choice and it was just like a magic potion.

Luckily, if that’s the issue and he had this type of success, he should be able to create new ads that direct to his own website and set up shop on his own. Of course, he won’t be able to use Fiverr as a keyword.

Hi!

I remember you from April 2020. If I remember correctly you rise to stardom like supersonic speed and the only difference between your GIG and other was you used those fancy icons in description, correct?

1000 orders in 6 months.

What happened exactly?

It is so strange they removed you after this much succes.

Yes you are right i they says i hacked any thing but idont

I saw account flagged for promotion abuse and disabled for attempting to manipulate or hack any of Fiverr’s campaign yesterday.

Hi, please guide me, I Got this Email Your account was flagged for promotion abuse. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled. To maintain the integrity and quality of our marketplace, we do not accept any attempt to manipulate or hack any of Fiverr’s campaigns. Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have. If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw. This …

Is this the case?

yes you are right i have get same message

Yes you are right how you know

Yes you are right how you know

So you did not use Google facebook ads promotions backlinks paid ads outside Fiverr, you did not send your whats upp number to anyone or mention wp s ky and other communication options like Vib dis cord?

Nothing even similar?

Problem we are facing is that you got 500 orders in 60 days of on Fiverr in highly crowded category.

Like I said, the only thing that sticks out are the number of icons you used but others have them too (me included but not as much as you in one description).

Is this the case?

Yes its like that. But I did not refer anybody or took any such advantage of the referrals. My Buyers did that.

Archived