Fiverr Forum

I have 8 gigs, with very few orders

None of my eight gigs get very many orders. How can I increase sales on all the orders, so I can make a living?

Hi,

Create gig packages. Invite your friends and promote/share your gigs on social media. Try to give best customer service to your customers. Never delay your orders.

Fiverr is great place to work! Wish you all the best!!

I do have gig extra’s. One of them the eight has the new packages. I will need to explore them for the other seven.

Dear Kevin:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: It’s confusing for the Buyer to have to figure out who is in the photo.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi folks, I am a blogger. I want to be the best I can be and provide you the best service. I hope you will look at my gigs. Thank You. -Kevin

Your text as written puts the focus on you. Your focus should always be on the Buyer and how you are here to help them.

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You should make the images yourself, rather than relying on stock photos. Seriously, why does your gig about Christian Twitter feature images of money? Looking at this gig, I suggest you work real hard to get more followers on Twitter. All the focus (in my humble opinion) should be on one account, not 5 different accounts with a total of less than 3000 followers.

You need to beef up your gig descriptions, either yourself or by investing in a copy writer. Please take the time to work your way through the checklist offered below.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

hi there, you can follow the top rated sellers profile and their gig that should be related to your gig.you can use an attractive and professional title for your gig. make your gig descriptive and provide some good and unique services.try to add a good and professional video or good looking picture and it must be related to your gig. use most searches tags.

by sending buyer request you can get more orders.
best of luck

Hi,

The best way promote your gigs are using social media platforms. That will boost your sales.

Thanks

hi,

great info! thank you so much for sharing with us!

cheers

nice. i will try it also