I have a bad client that doesn't or wastes my precious time to Approve delivered Projects

chester48

This is a very bad experience working here. I have worked with this Buyer before and same thing happened, i thought maybe he was really busy. i had to chat him multiple times to release my money that i toiled all night for. Now doing similar job for the same client, after he came back for anohter work, completed his final and last revision since 3days ago, and he was satified. why wont he? but now, he has started delaying to release my funds Again!, knowing fully well i will wait for 14 days to receive the money. Now fiverr is telling me to wait 8days for the order to be Automatically completed. Have you ever met clients like this? How do you handle such?

I’m not sure I understand what you mean, your post is confusing.

Are you talking about a client that lets a project autocomplete in 3 days? If so, not much to do about it, just wait.

Fiverr said it will Auto complete in 8days? From the images, you can see one is due in 3 hours, but the other is was due on 4th Nov…now fiverr is showing me 5 days and 8days.440486673_fIVERRDUE.PNG.901fd9b21a7b15e32385553ac066c293.PNG

Fiverr said it will Auto complete in 8days? From the images, you can see one is due in 3 hours, but the other is was due on 4th Nov…now fiverr is showing me 5 days and 8days.fIVERR DUE

That print is showing nothing. I don’t get what you’re trying to say.

An order that is not under revision will auto close in 3 days.

is it in revision right now? is that the problem

i can assure you that if it is not in revision at the moment, and the buyer does nothing, then it will auto complete in a day or so

i had a seller refuse to respond to me and now i have to wait a couple of days for the cancellation request to autocomplete, after i let the timer run out on a 5 day delivery, at which point the money i spent will be released. that’s just the way the cookie bounces

This is a very bad experience working here. I have worked with this Buyer before and same thing happened, i thought maybe he was really busy. i had to chat him multiple times to release my money that i toiled all night for. Now doing similar job for the same client, after he came back for anohter work, completed his final and last revision since 3days ago, and he was satified. why wont he? but now, he has started delaying to release my funds Again!, knowing fully well i will wait for 14 days to receive the money. Now fiverr is telling me to wait 8days for the order to be Automatically completed. Have you ever met clients like this? How do you handle such?

i had to chat him multiple times to release my money

You don’t have to chat with a buyer regarding release of payment. They have no control over the funds once they place a successful order with a seller. The order funds are with the Fiverr and the same is displayed in your “Active Order” at your dashboard. (Number of orders, along with the revenue).

Forcing a buyer to release the payment will attract attention from the support and you will be penalised for this. Note: A payment will be automatically released once an order is marked as complete post 14 days for new, level1 and level 2 sellers and 7 days for top rated sellers. This is an automatic process.

he has started delaying to release my funds Again!

Please explain more on this. Please mention the practices adopted by the buyer which you think resulted in delay in releasing your funds. I would love to hear more on this.

Note: A buyer can ask for “n” number of revisions if you are offering unlimited revisions to the buyer on an active order. You are obliged to work/deliver on your buyer’s request for revision(s) in such case(s).

If you are thinking that your buyer is unnecessarily putting an order in “Modification” state, then you can contact support by creating a relevant ticket for that very particular order with the relevant screenshots as a proof. CS will assess the order and would do the needful for you.

fiverr is telling me to wait 8days for the order to be Automatically completed.

How is Fiverr telling you? You have contacted CS and they are telling you to wait for 8 days for autocompletion of order? Please explain the term “Fiverr” in your context. (Fiverr means the “system” or Fiverr means the “Custom Support Agent”). Note: system denotes machine and Support agent is ofcourse a human 😄 .

**From the Fiverr Help and Education Center:**

Once you’ve finished your work for an order, you will need to deliver it to the buyer. When the buyer accepts your delivery, it will be marked as complete.

If the buyer takes no action, the order will automatically be marked as complete three days after the due date.

Note: Delivering an order is the final part of a service offered to the buyer. Work samples, drafts, or incomplete work should not be sent as a delivery. The completed order will then be processed for payment.

To deliver an order:

1. Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click on Orders . You will see all your orders.
  2. Find an active order and click Deliver Now .

Note: You can access your orders in several ways, such as within emails or notifications.

1. Within the Order page, you can click Deliver Your Order at the top, or scroll down to the bottom and click Deliver Now .
  2. To attach your delivery, click Upload Work .

Note: The single file limit is up to 1 GB. If you are not delivering a file, then you will be prompted to confirm that no file is attached.

1. In the Describe your delivery in detail field, write a brief description of your delivery.
  2. Click Deliver Work .

Notes:

• If you are not ready to deliver your work, you can click Save Draft to save what you have done. When you are ready, you can reopen this delivery and deliver your work.
  • If a buyer is not satisfied with the completed work or would like a modification, after modifying your completed work, click View Order and then on the order page, click Deliver Modified Work .
  • If the file you are delivering is too big or you are experiencing other technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file (e.g., Dropbox, etc.).

Archived