Fiverr Forum

I have a bad feeling about this

I think I’m about to get a fragglesrock load of cancellations or bad reviews. Buyer has ceased to communicate with me. Was evidently not happy with the way I fixed one gig he didn’t like, and now the others are just sitting there uncompleted. Maybe he is trying to get over himself and be reasonable. One can only hope. [-O< I don’t think I’m going to even nudge this one. I’m certainly not going to cancel, unless they do a forced cancellation.

If it was someone from another country with a much lower cost of living, I would understand that sometimes they really do not comprehend how little $5 is in the U.S., but it isn’t. It’s just someone who wants too much for $5.

ETA: What I AM going to do is run the articles through Copyscape to be sure he isn’t stealing them.

Well, the buyer finally completed the articles but left no feedback. May not have felt it was necessary, since he left nice feedback on the first one. I don’t know if I will be working with this buyer again, because it started out with me not feeling really comfortable and ended with the buyer in a snit over nothing. Oh well, win some, lose some.