Fiverr Community Forum

I have a message from buyer :)

finally I have received a message from buyer. but unfortunately I am not capable to do his job. feeling positive. thanks everyone here :smiley::smiley::smiley:
https://www.fiverr.com/kprocesseng?up_rollout=true
you have a good day…:heart:

3 Likes

Are you sure that’s what you received from the buyer?

5 Likes

yes he requested to develop vb application

Don’t Lose heart bro try to keep improve your working expertise …:smiley:

2 Likes

I think you meant that you received a “message”. A ‘message’ is a communication from someone.

A “massage” (which is what you wrote), is something very different.:slightly_smiling_face:

English words can be easy to mix up, but as you’re going to be working with a lot of English/American customers, you should definitely learn the difference between ‘message’ and ‘massage’.

6 Likes

thanks for your advice. it’s my mistake :cry:, I know I need to do more. also within this few days I learn lot of things here. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Everyone makes mistakes, and learning is the best way to grow. Don’t feel bad about it, and best of luck on your Fiverr journey.

2 Likes

1 tip from me. Don’t use several emojis at one reply or at all. Use it just once in a while. It’s just unprofessional.

For example, doesn’t this looks silly? (Ok it’s not mine, I took it from google). Usually kids do similar chats. :slight_smile:

screenshot_53

1 Like

good… I got it. thanks for your advice