I have a new experience, about last night

rokibulnit

I have a new experience, about last night. I have seen a buyer request, then I send an SMS for doing the job. then the buyer has given the order. I have made 2 sample for him. but the buyer doesn’t like, then he say refund. when i was said, was i any mistake? he said he wants, proper my gigs sample work. so I say you, select which you want. then I have completed my work and my all ai png jpeg file has sent. If he will cancel the order then what should I do?:thinking:

I have a new experience, about last night. I have seen a buyer request, then I send an SMS for doing the job. then the buyer has given the order. I have made 2 sample for him. but the buyer doesn’t like, then he say refund. when i was said, was i any mistake? he said he wants, proper my gigs sample work. so I say you, select which you want. then I have completed my work and my all ai png jpeg file has sent. If he will cancel the order then what should I do?:thinking:

I have seen a buyer request, then I send an SMS for doing the job.

If by SMS, you mean you contacted a buyer outside of Fiverr, it is against Fiverr’s ToS to do so. Contacting buyers outside of Fiverr is against the ToS. It puts your account/gig(s) at risk of being suspended or removed.

the buyer has given the order. I have made 2 sample for him. but the buyer doesn’t like, then he say refund

If you did exactly what you promised you would do (as mentioned in your gig description or in the custom offer before the buyer placed the order with you), you deserve to be paid for the work you’ve delivered. The buyer has no right to cancel the order just cuz the delivered product doesn’t match their personal taste.

This is a paragraph taken from Fiverr’s ToS:

• Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

However, the buyer has every right to either request for a revision (paid revisions if they have exceeded the free revision quota [if at all you offer free revisions]) or post a negative review for this order.

If I were you, I’d contact CS and let them know of this issue ASAP… before the buyer gets a chance to contact them. I believe that this might improve the chance of CS refusing the buyer’s request for an order cancellation on the grounds that the buyer did not like the quality of work delivered.

I have seen a buyer request, then I send an SMS for doing the job.

If by SMS, you mean you contacted a buyer outside of Fiverr, it is against Fiverr’s ToS to do so. Contacting buyers outside of Fiverr is against the ToS. It puts your account/gig(s) at risk of being suspended or removed.

the buyer has given the order. I have made 2 sample for him. but the buyer doesn’t like, then he say refund

If you did exactly what you promised you would do (as mentioned in your gig description or in the custom offer before the buyer placed the order with you), you deserve to be paid for the work you’ve delivered. The buyer has no right to cancel the order just cuz the delivered product doesn’t match their personal taste.

This is a paragraph taken from Fiverr’s ToS:

• Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

However, the buyer has every right to either request for a revision (paid revisions if they have exceeded the free revision quota [if at all you offer free revisions]) or post a negative review for this order.

If I were you, I’d contact CS and let them know of this issue ASAP… before the buyer gets a chance to contact them. I believe that this might improve the chance of CS refusing the buyer’s request for an order cancellation on the grounds that the buyer did not like the quality of work delivered.

SMS means I have tried to say,( seller send the offer, after seeing the buyers request ). @But I did not write( SMS),

And thanks for your good advice.

your advice is very helpful for me.

Archived