Fiverr Community Forum

I have a no order please help me with my fast order

Hello Dear,
Have a good day. My gig impression but I have no order. Please help me with my fast order.

6 Likes

Stay logged on Fiverr for longer. Then your success will come…

2 Likes

thank you for this advice :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Stay online on Fiverr all the time and always complete your 10 offers daily… soon enough you will receive your first order, it actually worked for me :blush:

4 Likes

Since you have clicks then the following might be the problem/ solution:
(1) Try to edit your Gig description, maybe they are not captivating enough to convince buyer to order your gig.
(2) Maybe your prices are too high; if you are a new seller then i would advice you go lower a bit with your pricing so as to beat out competitors.
(3) And lastly; STAY ONLINE ALWAYS. Buyers then to contact sellers who are currently online so they can get immediate answers and get work going. so i would advise you stay online always, if you ain’t on your pc then say with your mobile.

I hope this helps,
Thanks,
Johnny

5 Likes

you have many clicks,
edit your gig descriptions, add caption and so on

1 Like

Hi, what do you mean by this: “always complete your 10 offers daily”? Can you explain that, please?

1 Like

10 offers daily means buyer request…you will get 10 offers daily by sending buyer a request…

2 Likes

I would suggest to create a gig in Low Competition niche Keywords. Then hopefully you will start getting orders. Good Luck. Keep learning and try to add GIG Videos to your Gigs.

Also, Share your Gig on social media groups and try to grab your clients from social media . Send buyer requests on daily basis.

2 Likes
  1. Stay online
  2. complete your 10 offers daily
  3. Edit your gig description
  4. Lower your rates
  5. Add sample works in gig
  6. Read topics on “fiverr tips” “improve my gigs” and to make your gig good
4 Likes

Stay online 24 hours active and Complete your 10 offers daily

1 Like

This:

and this:

and this:

and, finally, this gem:

ARE ALL BAD AND MISLEADING AS FAR AS ADVICE IS CONCERNED!!!

There is no need to stay on line 24/7/365 here. NONE!!! I highly doubt these people spouting this nonsense have foregone sleep since they began attempting to sell here.

STOP repeating this ill-founded and wrong advice about being online all the time or 24/7.

Just.stop.already. It is wrong.

GG

4 Likes

@genuineguidance imagine being online and the sellers response rate is 5 hours, while the offline seller’s response rate is 1 hour, who would they think the buyer will actually contact? Lol

2 Likes

@shopify_ijaz so you’re suggesting that he creates a gig with no skills to offer. I just wonder why we have so many unprofessional sellers here, less skilled etc.

2 Likes

Smiles, why would I argue?
If it does not work for you then you can just ignore it. It works for me all of the time and that is why I shared it here.
Do not criticize people’s opinions.
Thanks.

1 Like

There are low competition right keywords within every skill.

1 Like

thank you dear, that is a good advice

thank you dear, that is a good advice :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Many thanks to everyone for giving me some nice advice. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Send regular buyer request and active in fiverr…

1 Like