I have a one buyer request when i click buyer request i have 4 or 5 buyer request whats s that

i just want to ask u the procedure of buyer request when i click my buyer request i can see that limited numbers of buyer offering their service i had a account since 1 year ago and it worked very well i had a 50 or 100 buyer request daily and i was got a much orders but this account has closed due to some reason by me
so i made a new account and display some gigs for get a orders but i dont have much buyer request can u tell me the tips and tricks to increase the quantity of buyer request

your gigs categorize buyer request i think low this time you can add more categorize gig. I am sure buyer request increase and you got more orders like before.Best of luck :slight_smile:

You are a new seller, so you see fewer buyer requests. When you become a level 1 seller, you will see 100’s of requests.

Does that really happens?

Yes, but sadly many of them are Buyer Requests that are old. It seems the buyer just lost interest and never came back to finish the buying. Or maybe they could not find anyone they wanted to hire. Some of the old jobs say “I need this in 24 hours.” I saw many of them before I became a level 1. Plus many of the old Buyer Requests are actually the spam from the sellers who post there. :rage:

I am trying to post a buyer request right now, its taking hours to approve!

This is really frustrating considering all the spam that gets approved but my genuine request is stalling!

I know. That surprised me too. I posted a Buyer Request for a picture for my gig. I did it in the morning and it was not approved until late evening. I had to wade through the offers the next morning.

I dont have any buyer requst on that page

I’ m new seller but I FIND ONLY SELLER REQUEST on buyers request and many offers were sent to them

Yes, they do get offers . . . :joy::joy:from other sellers.

Hello! I am seller with 68 reviews (4.8 stars) and I was level 2 seller. Before one month went to level one and now to new seller. I dont understand why… But the main problem is that I only see one or none buyer requests. I remember that when before one year when I was again new seller in fiverr, there were many buyer requests and I sent 10 requests every day.

Is there a bug??

Fiverr has changed lots of things. You are a new seller, so you see fewer or no buyer requests. When you become a level 1 seller, you will see many requests

LISTEN
i have many buyer request i also send offer but why i not get order…???

You asked a similar question here:

because my problem is this

I cant believe it… I have 85 completed orders and so much reviews with 4.8 stars and now I am new seller and I cant see buyer requests. Absolute destruction…

Some Day I do not get any buyer request I am working on Fiverr Logo Design. Please help me.