I have a one buyer request when i click buyer request i have 4 or 5 buyer request whats s that

sarmad2009

i just want to ask u the procedure of buyer request when i click my buyer request i can see that limited numbers of buyer offering their service i had a account since 1 year ago and it worked very well i had a 50 or 100 buyer request daily and i was got a much orders but this account has closed due to some reason by me
so i made a new account and display some gigs for get a orders but i dont have much buyer request can u tell me the tips and tricks to increase the quantity of buyer request

Does that really happens?

Yes, but sadly many of them are Buyer Requests that are old. It seems the buyer just lost interest and never came back to finish the buying. Or maybe they could not find anyone they wanted to hire. Some of the old jobs say “I need this in 24 hours.” I saw many of them before I became a level 1. Plus many of the old Buyer Requests are actually the spam from the sellers who post there. 😡

Yes, but sadly many of them are Buyer Requests that are old. It seems the buyer just lost interest and never came back to finish the buying. Or maybe they could not find anyone they wanted to hire. Some of the old jobs say “I need this in 24 hours.” I saw many of them before I became a level 1. Plus many of the old Buyer Requests are actually the spam from the sellers who post there. 😡

I am trying to post a buyer request right now, its taking hours to approve!

This is really frustrating considering all the spam that gets approved but my genuine request is stalling!

I am trying to post a buyer request right now, its taking hours to approve!

This is really frustrating considering all the spam that gets approved but my genuine request is stalling!

I know. That surprised me too. I posted a Buyer Request for a picture for my gig. I did it in the morning and it was not approved until late evening. I had to wade through the offers the next morning.

I know. That surprised me too. I posted a Buyer Request for a picture for my gig. I did it in the morning and it was not approved until late evening. I had to wade through the offers the next morning.

I’ m new seller but I FIND ONLY SELLER REQUEST on buyers request and many offers were sent to them

• 6 months later...

Hello! I am seller with 68 reviews (4.8 stars) and I was level 2 seller. Before one month went to level one and now to new seller. I dont understand why… But the main problem is that I only see one or none buyer requests. I remember that when before one year when I was again new seller in fiverr, there were many buyer requests and I sent 10 requests every day.

Is there a bug??

Hello! I am seller with 68 reviews (4.8 stars) and I was level 2 seller. Before one month went to level one and now to new seller. I dont understand why… But the main problem is that I only see one or none buyer requests. I remember that when before one year when I was again new seller in fiverr, there were many buyer requests and I sent 10 requests every day.

Is there a bug??

one year when I was again new seller in fiverr, there were many buyer requests and I sent 10 requests every day.

Fiverr has changed lots of things. You are a new seller, so you see fewer or no buyer requests. When you become a level 1 seller, you will see many requests

one year when I was again new seller in fiverr, there were many buyer requests and I sent 10 requests every day.

Fiverr has changed lots of things. You are a new seller, so you see fewer or no buyer requests. When you become a level 1 seller, you will see many requests

I cant believe it… I have 85 completed orders and so much reviews with 4.8 stars and now I am new seller and I cant see buyer requests. Absolute destruction…

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post):

Buyer Request Help:

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post.

If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

• 9 months later...

I have an account with Fiverr for years, but I started creating Gigs only now.You mention that when you become a Level1 seller you will see many requests, but how do you become a level 1seller if you don’t see any buyer request as a new seller - which means you cannot complete any orders and get to the next level. Seems like a chicken and egg issue.I don’t see any Buyer requests yet, but I hope they show up soonas my categories are fine.

I have an account with Fiverr for years, but I started creating Gigs only now.You mention that when you become a Level1 seller you will see many requests, but how do you become a level 1seller if you don’t see any buyer request as a new seller - which means you cannot complete any orders and get to the next level. Seems like a chicken and egg issue.I don’t see any Buyer requests yet, but I hope they show up soonas my categories are fine.

@gdadlani If you want help you need to create your own topic.

You are replying 10 months later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

i just got started can u help me out "?

Eoin has some valuable advice.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived