Fiverr Forum

I have a problem after the payment for my order

After I completed payment orders via PayPal. I do not see anywhere I can get services.
I contact the seller, but they said they did not receive payment. I need help.

Please check your Order, may be you are complete payment part and you are not submitted information about work in order page… after submitting work information in order page, work will be started. If still issue happen then you can contact with customer support. Thanks

Hello,

I’ve paid at Paypal. I could see the bill paid money in my PayPal account, but when it finished then the Fiverr website running the process, I received notice that waiting 24 hours to review something. I do not see orders is created, but the money in my PayPal account was deducted.

Please help.

Contact Customer Support.

I have the same problem here. Book editing. I sent the buyer a custom order, he accepted, sent me the file, but I show 0 orders in queue and we both get messages that the buyer needs to send info. I will complete the order regardless, but it would be nice if I also get paid.
Any advice?

I have a problem when trying to contact support department. When I create a support ticket, they always ask for the Order ID, but the Order is not created so I could not get the Order ID.
I can not creat support tickets if i don’t have Order ID because it is the obligation default.
Please help.

I have a problem when trying to contact support department. When I create a support ticket, they always ask for the Order ID, but the Order is not created so I could not get the Order ID.
I can not creat support tickets if i don’t have Order ID because it is the obligation default.
Please help.

Already more than 24 hours have passed, but I still can not get my order on the site. I decided to open a dispute in my Paypal account.

Once you open a dispute with Paypal you can no longer use that account to make purchases on Fiverr.