I have a problem related to fiverr analytics Please help

mosadaqhasnain

Hello Guys,

I hope you are doing well. I joined Fiverr about 6 months ago and after a long time, I have completed 11 orders and 400$ and was happy to become a level 1 seller. Unfortunately, I have 1 order cancelation and it was my 12th and 1 late delivery.

Fiverr requirement for level 1 is 90% order completion and 90% on-time delivery of orders. and I have 1 late delivery and 1 order cancellation out of 12 orders and according to me I was meeting the requirements for level 1 seller but Fiverr makes it 83% order completion and 80% on-time delivery rate and didn’t promote me to level 1.

Can anyone guide me that whats the criteria of percentage of said requirements?? I couldn’t understand because 90% of 12 orders is 10.8 and I have completed 11 orders. :roll_eyes:

Welcome to Fiverr Snakes and Ladders game …

The requirements for any level are fairly clear on your analytics page.

The analytics for on time delivery and completion refer to the previous 60 days, not all time.

Your 11 orders are all time, not previous 60 days. The next evaluation date is the 15th September. Count 60 days back from that and it takes you to July 16th ? 17th ? Work it out using those dates …

Welcome to Fiverr Snakes and Ladders game …

The requirements for any level are fairly clear on your analytics page.

The analytics for on time delivery and completion refer to the previous 60 days, not all time.

Your 11 orders are all time, not previous 60 days. The next evaluation date is the 15th September. Count 60 days back from that and it takes you to July 16th ? 17th ? Work it out using those dates …

Thanks for support it was not in my mind. 🙂

Archived