Fiverr Forum

I have a problem with buyer requests, help me out

I’ve seen sellers who reload the page and have 300 or more requests and all the requests I’ve had in a DAY arrive around 30 and it’s a lot (reloading the page all day), some days I can’t even send the 10 offers. I’d like to know if it’s because of the categories I have or something else. It’s very frustrating to have to reload the page all the time! :confounded:

The categories of my Gigs are these below:

Yes, it mainly depends upon the category you are working in. There are some categories like logo design where you will find a lot of buyers requests everyday and on the other side we have some categories that are in less demand so you will find very few buyer’s requests in those categories.

It depends on two things to see buyer offers.

1. Category
  2. Seller ranking and buyer ranking.

I’ve observed someone who sells the same services I do see offers that I see on my system and more offers with just a category and all that is simply missing from mine.
Top rated buyers are usually displayed to top sellers like level 2 and above. I don’t have a substantial proof for this, but this is something I have seen one too many times.

So, work on the little you get and maybe, just maybe, if you keep a good rating and raking for a long time, you could join the elite team.

My first contact with a buyer here at Fiverr was a Top Buyer (it was a new arrival), and along with that there have already been 2 buyers with that rating.

You can read more about lack of buyer requests here: