I have a problem with buyer requests, help me out

samuelaaron0110

I’ve seen sellers who reload the page and have 300 or more requests and all the requests I’ve had in a DAY arrive around 30 and it’s a lot (reloading the page all day), some days I can’t even send the 10 offers. I’d like to know if it’s because of the categories I have or something else. It’s very frustrating to have to reload the page all the time! 😖

The categories of my Gigs are these below:

image.png.e6b33432905a2b6e7e38b497fb5e848e.png

Yes, it mainly depends upon the category you are working in. There are some categories like logo design where you will find a lot of buyers requests everyday and on the other side we have some categories that are in less demand so you will find very few buyer’s requests in those categories.

It depends on two things to see buyer offers.

1. Category
  2. Seller ranking and buyer ranking.

I’ve observed someone who sells the same services I do see offers that I see on my system and more offers with just a category and all that is simply missing from mine.
Top rated buyers are usually displayed to top sellers like level 2 and above. I don’t have a substantial proof for this, but this is something I have seen one too many times.

So, work on the little you get and maybe, just maybe, if you keep a good rating and raking for a long time, you could join the elite team.

It depends on two things to see buyer offers.

1. Category
  2. Seller ranking and buyer ranking.

I’ve observed someone who sells the same services I do see offers that I see on my system and more offers with just a category and all that is simply missing from mine.

Top rated buyers are usually displayed to top sellers like level 2 and above. I don’t have a substantial proof for this, but this is something I have seen one too many times.

So, work on the little you get and maybe, just maybe, if you keep a good rating and raking for a long time, you could join the elite team.

My first contact with a buyer here at Fiverr was a Top Buyer (it was a new arrival), and along with that there have already been 2 buyers with that rating.

You can read more about lack of buyer requests here:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived