I have a question about my new Gig

Hello Creatives! I have a question, I want to make a new Gig where I will make icons but not where to place it. My service will be for anyone who needs illustrations, graphics or icons either on a website or anywhere else. I’ve been looking at the Fiverr categories and I don’t know in which one I’ll get views from the right audience.

Do I put my Gig in Graphics & Design / Illustration or in Graphics & Design / Web & Mobile Design / Icons & Buttons?

If there is any other category or subcategory that I could use please let me know!

Thank you in advance! Greetings…

Icons or Trademark? Trademark sounds better if you can get the schooling and ability to do that type of work. Or maybe LOGO? I do not identify with the word icon in the same sentence as graphics but I could be behind in the times lol

No, they are simply icons, really can use them for anything, not just as icons, they are illustrations that I do, not logos or trademarks, simply digital drawings, for example, I ask for a cartoon of a dog and I draw and vectorize and deliver it, he can use his drawing as an icon or whatever it is, it would be great if you could help me put a correct name to my Gig too, I have no idea what name to put it or in what category to place it … Although I prefer only to sell “icons”.

Archived